Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

night in a forest

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,140 ✭✭✭✭Esel

TL/DR thread. :D

Bring insect repellent! :eek:

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭wolf moon

Haven't decided yet on the place or time, but thanks everyone for the input. As soon as I get the important things done I head off and post here on my return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

wolf moon wrote: »
    Haven't decided yet on the place or time, but thanks everyone for the input. As soon as I get the important things done I head off and post here on my return.

I'm gonna go at it this weekend, but not as far south as you are heading, part of the craic is doing up the list of stuff to bring I think, hope the weather holds up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

I'm gonna go at it this weekend, but not as far south as you are heading, part of the craic is doing up the list of stuff to bring I think, hope the weather holds up!

Don't forget to let us know where, so we can give you the true spooky woods experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

Donny5 wrote: »
    Don't forget to let us know where, so we can give you the true spooky woods experience.

The Hell Fire Woods is spooky enough haha! Would love to stay up there for a night, but always sometimes camp on that hill but but nowhere near the ruin...

• Advertisement
Advertisement