Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kicking boyfriend in my sleep

Options
  • 26-05-2011 1:39am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've recently found out that I kick my boyfriend sometimes while I sleep. He says it's quite hard (like the force of kicking a football) and just keep going and going till he grabs my legs and turns me around. It's not a major issue as I'm a weak girly-girl and he doesn't hurt easily, I just think it's just really strange so was wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Could it be restless leg syndrome? I had thought this only happens when falling asleep though.

I'll admit I knock him with my foot from time to time if he's snoring, but this is full on forceful kicking that I'm in no way conscious of or doing on purpose! Could it be a sort of sleep walking? (the lazy kind where I don't even get out of bed? :P)

Advertisement