Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live For 4 euro for 4 Months Cheapist Xbox Live Ever

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Got 5 months. Cheers, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭trebormurf

Got 6 months b4 my request 4 a 7th was declined.Best board bargain in a while,well done op!!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sandt

cheers OP got 5 moths for €5!! :D
    gtg60 wrote: »
    Nice one OP! Got 9 months for €9, no renewal now til 2013!

not to be greedy but how are some people getting longer than others?
    mine cut out after 5months but i would have went on for as long as theyd let me!! is it just part of the glich - some people get more than others?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

tried for 2 and got 2,will try for more once add money to accound,thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

sandt wrote: »
    some people get more than others?

yup such is life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

sandt wrote: »
    not to be greedy but how are some people getting longer than others?
    mine cut out after 5months but i would have went on for as long as theyd let me!! is it just part of the glich - some people get more than others?

No idea and I seem to have gotten the longest, all I can say is that I already had a credit card registered with them and had recently renewed with a deal I signed up with in December (€36 for 12months and a free Halo helmet for my avatar). The only other thing I can think of is that I applied for them all in rapid succession.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Got 5 months and then lockout! thanks op,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Hi

Can anybody tell me the support number to call microsoft from Ireland? I cant find it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭brozio7

legend OP! got 6 months for €6:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

LaVail wrote: »
    Hi

Can anybody tell me the support number to call microsoft from Ireland? I cant find it :o
    http://support.xbox.com/en-ie/pages/call-us.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

I got 5 months for fiver. Nice one OP!! :D
    Originaly posted by MS Xbox Site:
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

You got that right!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Ive bought 2 months but had to start a new account (as I cant remember the email for my other one). Is there any way to find out what email address my gamertag is associated with ?

As I would rather top up that account rather than the new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Got three months, tempted to get more.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kristok 2

Thanks op got 5 months before it locked me out. Anyone try using a second credit card to get more ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

kristok 2 wrote: »
    Thanks op got 5 months before it locked me out. Anyone try using a second credit card to get more ?

Surely it would be the account itself that would be blocked rather than the card?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

got 5 months...anyone got a link for the €8 for 3 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Picked up 5 months. Nice one OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kristok 2

Tusky wrote: »
    Surely it would be the account itself that would be blocked rather than the card?

Seems strange a glitch like this would still have a limit. Seems more likely its maxing out at 5 for security reasons and perhaps using a different cc could get around this ? Probably won't work but just wondering if anyones tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

kristok 2 wrote: »
    Seems strange a glitch like this would still have a limit. Seems more likely its maxing out at 5 for security reasons and perhaps using a different cc could get around this ? Probably won't work but just wondering if anyones tried.

Seems straight forward too as the option is right there ahead of Purchase Now.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Excellent! I was just ranting last night about how expensive the membership was, now I'm all paid up until November. Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39 offaly odonohue

super spot OP,

signed up till nov 2012, got myself 5 big ones!:D

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭WopTittyPop

Looks like they changed the deal! Link was fine earlier, but now it's taking me to a page with an offer of 4 months for €19.99

Also, everyone should know that after the promotional month, your membership auto-renews to a monthly membership at the then-current price. You can opt out before you get charged, but it has to be done over the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

can you disable auto-renew beside xbox support.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Yeah, offer expired
    CorkMan wrote: »
    can you disable auto-renew beside xbox support.
    No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭deadduck

Yeah, offer expired

FECK :(

Healium wrote: »
    Yeah, offer expired

No.

Called them there and they turned off the auto-renew feature. Still have the month free though!!

deadduck wrote: »
    FECK :(

You can still get 1 month for €1 though, but you'll have to ring Xbox Support and cancel auto-renew over the phone. (Or else you will keep getting charged the normal prices continually after this month)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

DEAL IS NOW OVER.... they must have noticed it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

got 5 months...anyone got a link for the €8 for 3 months?

It's on the Xbox Live dashboard. But it's only for silver members I think, so if you have gold it won't be available to you.

Pity I already bought gold until October so that offer will be long finished by then :o

Advertisement