Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub with Jukebox

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

o1s1n wrote: »
    Its been out of order for an eternity.

Lol I thought so too but that Out of Order sticker is just so the staff can play their own stuff on the sound system behind the bar - I was there last thursday and the barman told me it works and to put money in - he lowered his volume and I was on jukebox music all night!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,513 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Texas Jack wrote: »
    Lol I thought so too but that Out of Order sticker is just so the staff can play their own stuff on the sound system behind the bar - I was there last thursday and the barman told me it works and to put money in - he lowered his volume and I was on jukebox music all night!

No way! Hahaha, the power of an Out of Order sign :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

Karma Bar on Wexford Street also have a Jukebox.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

Simon2015 wrote: »
    Karma Bar on Wexford Street also have a Jukebox.

Karma Stone? Well yeah, if you don't value your life! Last time I was there some lad was plugged outside :D:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

The weird thing about the Jukebox in Oscars is that once you have their app installed you can control it from anywhere in the world.

• Advertisement
Advertisement