Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS system update - Delayed

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

Theres step by step guide in your red operating manual on page from 79-91

heres the link in case you ve lost it

mediacontent.nintendo-europe.com/.../CTR_OperationsManual_UK_1102_NFRP.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭Nollog

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    Theres step by step guide in your red operating manual on page from 79-91

heres the link in case you ve lost it

mediacontent.nintendo-europe.com/.../CTR_OperationsManual_UK_1102_NFRP.pdf

Are you broken?

no

a lot of my friends find it hard to get internet connection with the DSI, or DSI XL or 3DS, i want help those cant get online with nintendo devices like the wii or DSI, or DSI XL or 3DS,

Well for one, you bump year old threads with that information a lot, secondly, you post on top of yourself after the same post a few days later, and thirdly, this thread is nothing to do with connecting to the Internet.
    It started off about the update in June, and now it's about the eShop.

On topic:
    http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2011/download_free_3d_trailers_of_current_highlights_and_upcoming_games_for_nintendo_3ds_43715.html
    Finally!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Well for one, you bump year old threads with that information a lot, secondly, you post on top of yourself after the same post a few days later, and thirdly, this thread is nothing to do with connecting to the Internet.
    It started off about the update in June, and now it's about the eShop.

On topic:
    http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2011/download_free_3d_trailers_of_current_highlights_and_upcoming_games_for_nintendo_3ds_43715.html
    Finally!

"Arriving in two packages"
    Guess that's what the 3 week delay was for! :pac: Suppose it's better they're packaged though..neater :cool:

• Advertisement

you have to use system updates to get eShop and you need the Internet to use system updates and you need the Internet to ues eShop, so interior it has something do with the Internet.

You cant use system updates without an Internet connection,

You cant use eshop without an Internet connection,

You can't use internet without isp, you can't use isp without modem...

Nothing yet. I guess NoE meant they'll be up when normal people wake up in the morning.

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    you have to use system updates to get eShop and you need the Internet to use system updates and you need the Internet to ues eShop, so interior it has something do with the Internet.

You cant use system updates without an Internet connection,

You cant use eshop without an Internet connection,

Well would be more explainable posting that if someone said they had difficulty with their settings...not in a topic full of people who've successfully connected and updated :pac:

e3 video's are up.
    If you're using the thomson modem on upc 50/100 disable the firewall and they'll actually download.
    Apparently "trusting" the 3DS' mac address does nothing.

Just downloading them now :pac: mostly to take up room on my 3ds menu.....:P

(can't purchase from the shop til they hurry up and release the cards! :( )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭shizz

Just downloading them now :pac: mostly to take up room on my 3ds menu.....:P

If you have a Debit card you can put money on you're account. I thought most people now a days were given debit cards by their banks?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

I've downloaded all the trailers. Like the look of Mario and Kart, already have Zelda (just entered the water temple...wish me luck!), am downright puzzled by Resi Revelations as I don't know if the 3-d works properly (this coming from a guy with better than 20-20 vision and who can play with the slider up to max for 6 hours straight)...it just doesn't seem synch'd somehow. :(

but....

Clever Girl, Nintendo....Clever Girl!

Star Fox...it ain't got no online multi...I had no intention of getting it....and yet...the SOB shows off some of the best 3-d I've seen and stirs memories in me of a game I spent long hours going different routes, getting higher scores, getting all those super speed boosts for that secret level...and showing me far better graphics.

Clever girl.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

Get an 02 money card and give the middle finger to the banks and Game Stop (12.99 for 1000 Wii points when Nintendo charge E10 online? No thanks.)

Azure_sky wrote: »
    Get an 02 money card and give the middle finger to the banks and Game Stop (12.99 for 1000 Wii points when Nintendo charge E10 online? No thanks.)

Will be doing!
    Got a 30 euro gift card i have to use up though :pac: and don't think there's much more than 30 euro worth of stuff i'd actually like to purchase atm :cool:

(also as the cards will be in cash values they should be the same instore :D)

(also as the cards will be in cash values they should be the same instore :D)

I wouldn't put it past them.
    This is Ireland after all.

Actually got a reply from them this time that didn't take 10 days! :eek:

We certainly apologise for the delay in getting these e-Shop cards out to retailers. We hope to have these available imminently.
    Kind regards,

Imminently should really mean right now....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Mokong

this thread is working as an eShop thread now yeah?

If you haven't spotted already there's 5 new trailers for download on the E3 trailers shelf
    http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=15861

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Mokong wrote: »
    this thread is working as an eShop thread now yeah?

Perhaps a mod could change the thread title?

Actually got a reply from them this time that didn't take 10 days! :eek:

We certainly apologise for the delay in getting these e-Shop cards out to retailers. We hope to have these available imminently.
    Kind regards,

Imminently should really mean right now....:cool:

Yeah, back in June they said "Mid-to-Late July" for the cards.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=157311
    Apparntly someone spotted them in Ireland :eek:

Anyone else see them around anywhere yet? :)
    It's about time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=157311
    Apparntly someone spotted them in Ireland :eek:

Anyone else see them around anywhere yet? :)
    It's about time!

Anyone seen these in HMV,XTRAVISION,GAME,GAMESTOP,etc yet.

Advertisement