Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcana Hearts 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Played a game of it at the London Expo the weekend just gone. It seems like an interesting balance concept with having to choose your character and your arcana. Allows for some interesting counter-picking I suppose.

Got a ton of free posters for it, and there was some nice looking ladies in cosplay at the Zen United stand for it, so I might pick it up. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Arcana Heart is hype.

Swords are not.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I like the character with the sonic boom (wind ftw) and the flash kick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I like the character with the sonic boom (wind ftw) and the flash kick.

Could've swore I saw somewhere that her charge moves were all wacky and inverted compared to Guiles, that could be interesting.

Could've swore I saw somewhere that her charge moves were all wacky and inverted compared to Guiles, that could be interesting.

I seem to recall blacking out and waking up 15 minutes later when someone tried to explain some of her moves to me all right.

• Advertisement

http://www.justin.tv/offcast#/w/1319463328/2

Arcana Hearts stream at revalations.

Listening to the commentators, this game is seriously complicated :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Listening to the stream back over; Stuff like 6GC 4C lvl 3 cancel what.
    Sword?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Orim wrote: »
    http://www.justin.tv/offcast#/w/1319463328/2

Arcana Hearts stream at revalations.

Listening to the commentators, this game is seriously complicated :confused:
    it really is, i was looking at some of the suff on it, its just :confused: cause you got your caharcter and arcana mix, plus the the homing cancel plus the extend force, and many more my head is just :confused:

Zen United in delay shock:
    Good afternoon everyone.
    Unfortunately, we regret to announce that due to some last minute changes we're going to have to push back the release of Arcana Heart 3.

We're working hard to rectify these issues and hope that the delay will not be significant.

We expect the new release date to be in August, and will obviously update you all when we know more.

This is a tough one for us to announce so close to launch - but rest assured we're doing all we can to bring Arcana Heart 3 out to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience,
    The Zen Team.

This was funny when it happened with blazblue. I don't get as much enjoyment out of these delays now that it's affecting a game I want to play. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Zen, you truly are an amazing publisher.

Goddamnit Zen get something out on time, just once.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

This sucks. Though I hear it is because they recently learned that swords are OP.

*charges forward*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

"A game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad forever"

Monkeyto wrote: »
    *charges forward*

Nnnnaaargleflargemeep

Monkeyto wrote: »
    *charges forward*
    Nnnnaaargleflargemeep

Moobcinos!

:cool:

This is out tomorrow by the way :pac:

...not exactly a SSFIV level of hype surrounding it, but eh.

This is out tomorrow by the way :pac:

...not exactly a SSFIV level of hype surrounding it, but eh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

My copy is dispatched and on it's way. Was only €21.50 because I pre-ordered it at the right time.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Cant wait, I'm hyped for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Might pick up a copy of it during the week. It was fun playing Voa at the Evo All Nighter. Sword vs Rollerblades.

Picked this up on Friday, some really interesting playstyles and mechanics going on, damn tough to get a hang of though.

My copy arrived today. It's actually pretty good fun, though I don't know what it'll be like with some serious play yet.

On the other hand, whoever though forward and up charging is a good idea should be shot.

Naphiel wrote: »
    On the other hand, whoever though forward and up charging is a good idea should be shot.

Yeh the commands for some chars are crazy, combine that with all the overlap and a seemingly rather lenient interpreter and it can get head wrecking at times.

Using a down-back charge to perform a back-forward charge move without getting your QCF command is particularly annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Played a few games of this tonight. Was on the fence about buying this, but I think I will pick it up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fake_roogle

buyin this instead of 3rd strike get hype

Buying both as soon as I'm bothered.

Anyone seen AH in a shop or will I have to get it online?

Pretty sure Game have it but I'm not sure of the price. I'd recommend getting it from Zavvi though since it's only €22.

Advertisement