Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Over the Limit - Pre-Show Thread. (Spoilers for everything)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I prefer Batistwo.
    CMpunked wrote: »
    Or Notista.
    Mate went with Newtista.

I go with Faketista.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Personally, I go with "That bloke from gladiators"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

As for the moniker i'd give Mason Ryan how about Shìtista.

2 new matches to be added before sunday. Hardly suprising inclusions.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/2_Not-Yet-Announced_WWE_Over_The_Limit_Matche.php

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

It looks like i will be out of the country for the next PPV, Over The Limit in less than 3 weeks and may not have access to the net so i will need someone to post up the matches on the thursday before the PPV. I'll look after the scores when i get back.

! (What was that noise?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

not a great ppv card line up

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Worried that, knowing WWE, this looks really predictable. Realistically, does anyone see Cena or Orton losing in the top two matches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Worried that, knowing WWE, this looks really predictable. Realistically, does anyone see Cena or Orton losing in the top two matches?

My brother said he could see Miz winning if he grabs a fan & threatens to hurt them if Cena doesn't say "I Quit" if something as Sappy as that happens I may just stop watching wrestling altogether.

GTR63 wrote: »
    My brother said he could see Miz winning if he grabs a fan & threatens to hurt them if Cena doesn't say "I Quit" if something as Sappy as that happens I may just stop watching wrestling altogether.

... I'd kinda like that. It's Foley vs Flair's I Quit finish with Melina but maybe if it was Riley threatening a guy/gal from the crowd (who's probably just a plant by Miz anyway)...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Ridley wrote: »
    ... I'd kinda like that. It's Foley vs Flair's I Quit finish with Melina but maybe if it was Riley threatening a guy/gal from the crowd (who's probably just a plant by Miz anyway)...

It would be even better if it was Miz-Girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭themick

i know it on sky sports,but anyone got any streams for it??...cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

themick wrote: »
    i know it on sky sports,but anyone got any streams for it??...cheers

A ton of links on this page -

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=117599∂=sports

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

i have hope that they'll throw out at least one surprise. I said before WM that I could predict every match and ended up with 1 or 2 right so hopefully they do something we're not expecting.

Liam O wrote: »
    i have hope that they'll throw out at least one surprise. I said before WM that I could predict every match and ended up with 1 or 2 right so hopefully they do something we're not expecting.

what would fall under that category?
    Run in by the rock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Vue

Looking forward to truth vs rey and christian v orton. Should be good matches, hopefully truth gets the victory. The I Quit match and cara v guerrero could be good aswel so maybe this ppv wont be as bad as people think. Probably not though!

Vue wrote: »
    Looking forward to truth vs rey and christian v orton. Should be good matches, hopefully truth gets the victory. The I Quit match and cara v guerrero could be good aswel so maybe this ppv wont be as bad as people think. Probably not though!

I agree with you, wrestling wise this ppv should be pretty good.
    Welcome to the board btw. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Does anyone else utterly despise the ppv name?
    I get when they are doing a gimmick type ppv like breaking point, hell in a cell, tlc and all that, but what's over the limit supposed to be?

I would have assumed Jeff Hardy was main eventing......

getting coat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Vue

I agree with you, wrestling wise this ppv should be pretty good.
    Welcome to the board btw. :)

Cheers mate. Hopefully Kharma shows up for some destruction aswel!

Vue wrote: »
    Cheers mate. Hopefully Kharma shows up for some destruction aswel!

Thats possible seeing as she wasnt on SD, maybe in an attempt not to overkill her.. over killing of the divas they will leave her to dominate in the womens match.

If they're going to censor the Vitruvian Man, they could at least give him a leaf. tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Batista WILL return :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement