Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starcraft.ie League I - Mega merge group discussion threads

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Chicks

Chicks 2 - 0 Chaz

♥♥♥

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Yap has been removed, no sign from him!

RoyalMarine vs Prometheus
    0 - 2

Any chance for a replay?

Also BurningSera can you give me and khaz a PM please havent seen you on or reply on the thread in the last few days, need to get games done tomorow

Anfionn and Noodle still need to play. Shokblast has gone AWOL so I forfeited his matches anyone that played him gets a win

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Khazidhea

Yeah I was online today and yesterday hoping to play some games. I am gonna be online tomorrow. I'd like to play in the evening (I hope you are ok with playing on friday evening) as I have some agreements on practice sessions in the morning and afternoon :)

You can find me on IRC and bnet.

• Advertisement

I messaged both of them now, if no response I cant do much but offer a walkover.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Very unlike him, I used to play with him on the Boards Fifa online team and he would always turn up for games. :(

He will still be seeded if he shows up for the brackets, but if he misses his schedule for the bracket game then thats the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

derp. Khaz 2:0 me XD
    vanyd i really need some points from your games^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUU I completely forgot to play you Khaz.

My character code's 815 and I'll be on at around 20:00.

• Advertisement

I have you on my list, havent seen you online for some time :)

I'd rather play you after gregor. Like right after. Is it okay?

Khazidhea wrote: »
    I have you on my list, havent seen you online for some time :)

I'd rather play you after gregor. Like right after. Is it okay?

Sure I'll play you after the "epic clash of the titans". I haven't been online much because of the leaving cert. Apparently "School" is more important than starcraft.

For most of the people it is :)
    I guess it will be pretty late ... but its okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Just in time!

2-0 to me.

No Word from Cizzo, Match forfiet to shaunn

two games still to be played, me a burningsera and khaz/prometheus.

Burning any word you said you would be around today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i am here :<

sorry vanyd i gtg now :( ye i know work sucks. i was on last night when i get home but i think u were obsing epi v khaz(you set to busy) and today i wake up late.

i can do it tonight or tomorrow i free all day!

I won 2:0 vs prometheus. I thought he reported that >_<
    Replays a bit later.

Whoops I forgot to add with all the commotion with KOTH.

Prom Khaz (1).SC2Replay

Prom Khaz (2).SC2Replay

2:0 to Khaz

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

Khazidhea wrote: »
    I won 2:0 vs prometheus. I thought he reported that >_<
    Replays a bit later.

tierney, i am dissapoint

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yeah, bad form from me. I've had other stuff on recently and haven't played any SC2 at all. Any free time I had was spent on fifa. Awarding everyone walkovers versus me was spot on. Sorry lads

Me Vs Burnings Sera 2:1

Hey Guys,

The group play for the starcraft.ie May League has finally been done and all players have been seeded(seeds can be found Here!) into the Double Elimination Brackets. With group play we have had 30 players, some players have been inactive and also the brackets are out of 32 players. So from that we have added 4 new players, 2 player being put into seed 31 and seed 32 for the brackets and the other two replacing Sabre and shokblast who have prior real life commitments and also shown inactivity. The new players are:
    Red, MulletMan, Deliasz and Saini. Their Battle.net usernames and IDs can be found Here!

With this being a Double Elimination, every player will be playing a minimum of two matches, there will be a Winner brackets and a Loser brackets. All maps will be pre-determined for the first game, after that the Loser of the first game will decided the next map, from the League map pool, A map can not be played twice in the same match. The rounds and matches are:

Round 1 to 3 of the Winner Brackets will be a Best of 3. First player to reach 2 wins will win the match.
    Round 4 and 5(Quater and Semi Finals) of the Winner Bracket will be a Best of 5. First player to reach 3 wins will win the match.
    Round 1 to 5 of the Loser Bracket will be a Best of 3. First player to reach 2 wins will win the match.
    Round 6 to 8 of the Loser Bracket will be a Best of 5. First player to reach 3 wins will win the match.
    The Final's will be a Best of 7. First player to reach 4 wins will win the match.

The Bracket Map Pool will be the same as the group stages Map Pool with the addtion of a new map which is "GSTL GSL Crossfire SE"

Official Blizzard Maps
    Xel'Naga Caverns
    Metalopolis
    Shakuras Plateau
    Tal'darim Alter LE
    The Shattered Temple
    Typhon Peaks

Non-Blizzard Maps
    TSL3 GSL Crevasse
    GSTL GSL TerminusRE
    GSTL GSL Crossfire SE

The First map for each rounds are as followed:
    Winner Bracket
    Round 1 - Shakuras Plateau
    Round 2 - Tal'darim Alter LE
    Round 3 - Xel'Naga Caverns
    Quater-Final's -Shakuras Plateau
    Semi-Final's -GSTL GSL Crossfire SE

Loser Bracket
    Round 1 - Xel'Naga Caverns
    Round 2 - Tal'darim Alter LE
    Round 3 - Shakuras Plateau
    Round 4 - Metalopolis
    Round 5 - The Shattered Temple
    Round 6 - Typhon Peaks
    Round 7 -TSL3 GSL Crevasse
    Round 8 - GSTL GSL TerminusRE

Finals
    The Finals Will be a Best of 7. The two players will be allowed Veto 1 map, So the first map will be pre-decided once their Vetos are counted.

Time Frame
    Ok guys, With this being a bracket system, deadline's really are important so people who dont reach the deadline in time will be given the loss if you do not respond, So people really need to keep in contact with each other and also keep in contact with me.

Friday the 10th of June
    Round 1 and Round 2 of the Winners brackets Need to be played and posted replays By Friday the 10th of June!
    Round 1, 2 and 3 of the Loser Brackets need to be played and posted replays by Friday the 10th of June!

Friday the 17th of June
    Round 3 and Quater finals of the Winner brackets Need to be played and posted replays by Friday the 17th of June!
    Round 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Loser Bracket need to be played and posted replays by Friday the 17th of June!

Wednesday the 22th of June
    The Semi finals of the winner brackets Need to be played and posted replays by Wednesday the 22th of June!
    Round 8 of The Loser Bracket needs to be played and posted replays by Wednesday the 22th of June!

FINALS
    I will contact the finalists to arragange a date and time forthe Finals to be played

Links

You can find a List of Players Here
    You can See the Brackets Here and Here

You can Post your replays in this thread

-Any Questions?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Columc wrote: »
    [...]
    -Any Questions?
    Only a quick one - in the Group 2 thread you mentioned changing the seeds as I should have been lower down, thus am I still playing wikipal / gospal?

Done, sorry about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Chicks

Chicks 2 - 0 Wikipal

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

2:0 to me over Trotts, can't believe I nearly lost the first game, so sloppy.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

2-0'd SuperMullet , think hes uploading the reps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭F69Baal

WB R1: Baal Cizzo 2-0
    ggs
    Randomed P twice in a row oO

• Advertisement

Games that need to be played!

NeoSlicerZ Vs Feanor
    Deadlocked Vs RoyalMarine
    Khazidhea Vs MilkRain
    Tayto Vs Epimetheus
    Shaunn Vs Baal
    Chicks Vs Prmoetheus
    Grime Vs Chaz
    Freepower Vs Archiphel (havent seen Archiphel in a while)
    Funky9 Vs Red (havent seen Red for a while)

SuperMulletMan Vs Anfionn
    Cizzo Vs Deliasz

Advertisement