Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memorable dreams/lucid dreams/any other unusual sensory experiences

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

I woke up in the middle of the night and i got the feeling that somebody was in the bed cuddled up behind me (nobody should have been). I remember my eyes shooting open just as their head touched shoulder and I tried to roll over but for a few seconds I couldn't. When I finally did manage to, of course there was nobody there. Needless to say i sat reading for the rest of the night!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭acidskiffle

I woke up in the middle of the night and i got the feeling that somebody was in the bed cuddled up behind me (nobody should have been). I remember my eyes shooting open just as their head touched shoulder and I tried to roll over but for a few seconds I couldn't. When I finally did manage to, of course there was nobody there. Needless to say i sat reading for the rest of the night!!
    Sounds like sleep paralysis.

Advertisement