Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW's non in-ring talent related Diva's thread *NO POSTS WITHOUT PICTURE, NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

More of Ivelisse/Sofia
    316791_1953987736872_828978465_n.jpg

300957_1916265353836_663744_n.jpg

167518_1536966031590_3729353_n.jpg

247102_1709988277038_4712986_n.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Re-enforcing the fact that it is basically impossible to look classy in leopard-print. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

A few divas/knockouts without wearing make-up -

magyu0.jpg

28jeexx.jpg

beth.jpg

nb7s6p.jpg

01d7e9e795987888daf8b406b082fea5_jpg_170x220_q85.jpg

tumblr_m704y6LLR31qi0ru6o2_250.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I'll give Kelly Kelly this, she looks pretty much the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Madison looks better than she does with all the makeup on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Beth is actually gorgeous looking!! Never really paid much attention to her looks before.... just her in-ring work cuz im a SuperFan :p

Maria looks lovely also... hell all of Punk's ex's are hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Who's the first pic in that last group of pics?

Who's the first pic in that last group of pics?

Mickie James

More of lita please lol

Good call;

amy_christine_dumas_boobs_Axg1NIU.sized.jpg

amy_christine_dumas_boobs_2_bRpv2l5.sized.jpg

13304d1157389682-wwes-lita-various-cleavage-bearing-vidc%20aps-lita-3.jpg

cbbea1litatopless33md1pc.jpg

iSJxIfU0RJY.gif

3125657_o.gif

That's a serious set of fake cans that Lita is rockin'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Still think she only got hot when she became slutty with edge

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

sky88 wrote: »
    Still think she only got hot when she became slutty with edge

Couldn't disagree more - thoguht she became a total whore who just looked dirty (and not in a good way)

Basically this sums up what I thought about slut lita: (from 0.26 seconds)

http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=9177

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Kelly-Kelly tweeted this earlier today:

218858.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

rovert wrote: »

Daffney is auctioning this off to pay her medical bills:

What medical problems does she have?

Charisteas wrote: »
    What medical problems does she have?
    Former TNA and WCW star Daffney wrote the following this evening on her Facebook page:
    "Monday night I was in a car accident. I was driving along I-4 and I hydroplaned at 70 mph, went off the road, and my car flipped. I landed upside-down in 3 feet of water. I was able to climb out of the passenger side and waded to safety. Luckily someone saw and stopped to help. It took 2 1/2 hours to tow my car out as it was wedged deep in the ditch in the woods.

Thank God I had my seatbelt on. If I hadn't I'm sure my injuries would have been much worse...if not fatal. I want to emphasize to all my Daffanatics to please remember to buckle up.

I cannot explain the feeling I had when I realized what had happened. When I saw my totaled car the next day at the junkyard it really hit me. I'm so grateful to be alive. Now, I'm just trying to pick up the pieces and get things back to normal.

I lost a lot of things that night. As I landed in so much water - my phone, ipod, video camera (with all the bonus footage for Shine 2), some clothing , and some other things were destroyed. They are all material objects and can be replaced, however it is going to cost a pretty penny.

I will be auctioning off quite a few items in the near future to try and make up for this loss, so please check out ebay in case you see something you like and want to bid.

Thanks for letting me share this unfortunate incident with you guys, and thanks in advance for the love and support."

It is Wrestling so at times you have to be cynical: she didn't post any picture proof AND she got a DUI in July 2011.

I remember reading somewhere before that some Divas/knockouts put up things on an "amazon wishlist" on amazon.com and fans buy the stuff for them. Not cheap things either. Laptops, Ipods etc.

You'd want to seriously consider getting a life if you ever bought them anything.

That sounds terrible but she says that the auction is for her new phone and ipod, she doesn't say it's for medical bills. Initially I was thinking the worst like she needed every cent she could get to pay for something serious like chemo or a transplant.

I remember reading somewhere before that some Divas/knockouts put up things on an "amazon wishlist" on amazon.com and fans buy the stuff for them. Not cheap things either. Laptops, Ipods etc.

You'd want to seriously consider getting a life if you ever bought them anything.

Most indy girls have them along with some Knockouts & Sunny.
    Charisteas wrote: »
    That sounds terrible but she says that the auction is for her new phone and ipod, she doesn't say it's for medical bills. Initially I was thinking the worst like she needed every cent she could get to pay for something serious like chemo or a transplant.

My mistake but news sites said medical bills too.

Most indy girls have them along with some Knockouts & Sunny.

Fair enough if you're a big fan and you buy something of theirs on ebay but just buying something for them with out any thing in return is just crazy.

I suppose though the sad people that do it probably think they will get something in return :rolleyes:

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

i have a met a guy that is big into his womens wrestling, buys them all something of their wishlist each time its their birthday or christmas etc

always was something creepy about him

That's a lowlife thing to do in my opinion as the skanks as those premium sex webcam sites on internet do the same thing. Or some my mate reckons.

Anyway, doesn't say much for daffney.

Saw these last week but I didn't want to photobomb the thread with all the pics:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.465508946812981.108366.117800861583793&type=3

Knock yourselves out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Saw these last week but I didn't want to photobomb the thread with all the pics:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.465508946812981.108366.117800861583793&type=3

Knock yourselves out.

jtgte.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Its only a matter of time before they do 18+ internet shows.

Paige_NXT_06142012ej_1102.jpg

Paige_NXT_06142012ej_1247.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Brittani Knight/Paige?

Has she gotten a chest upgrade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

some serious shopping there imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

She looks damn good whatever she's been doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Brittani Knight/Paige?

Has she gotten a chest upgrade?

Deffo doesn't look like it.
    Push-up bra all the way, I'd wager.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement