Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme Rules aftermath/results *spoilers*

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Michelle McCool Vs Layla Loser leaves WWE- It was pretty much average, for what it was they did put some effort in to it but it wasn't anything special either. I guess it was really just a way for Kharma to make her debut, which by the way was the highlight of the match. Have to say it was nice way to have Michelle McCool leave, by having Kharma take her out, I guess it was karma for all the wrong Michelle did over the years and while Layla actually apologised for her wrong doings, Michelle didn't. bad karma for McCool, hense Kharma attacking her, or at least that's why I believe she attacked Michelle, on the other hand it could just be Kharma attacking Michelle for no reason just because she's a monster, but then why didn't she squash Layla as well? 5/10

Interesting musings, so she's kinda like Santa from Futurama.

:pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

on the other hand it could just be Kharma attacking Michelle for no reason just because she's a monster, but then why didn't she squash Layla as well? 5/10

She did it again on RAW. I think it's 'decimate one, scare the crap out of the other one to go back and tell the other divas' :p

Trying to think of action or horror films in which that happens. Maybe 300?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Could just be that WWE are giving us a swerve and pushing her as babyface

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Charisteas wrote: »
    Could just be that WWE are giving us a swerve and pushing her as babyface

Good point, after all on Raw she
    attacked Maryse and left Kelly Kelly alone

Advertisement