Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme Rules LIVE Thread

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

three way just doesent work one on one it aint bad.but morrison has had stupid spots were he should of won by now.again retarded now stupid match next episode of botchamania

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

r truth is a great heel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Major lol if R-truth had accidentally knocked Morrison to the floor. Was close!

DM-ICE wrote: »
    I don't like cage matches.

3-way cage matches with pinfalls and submissions are stupid. Proper cage matches can actually be good.

two comical close ups on jomo facial expressions as bad or worse than cenas

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

3-way cage matches with pinfalls and submissions are stupid. Proper cage matches can actually be good.

I hate the leave the cage element. It just annoys me when they don't walk out the door or drop to the floor.

Eliminate the escape part and It would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,200 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

F**k :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Colilfc

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

**** THIS ****

glad i didnt buy it.why put the belt on cena no need at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Now I wish I went to bed after Christian won instead I go to bed p*ssed off after Cena wins :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

**** cena is champ

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

ricero wrote: »
    r truth is a great heel

He certainly is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

The FU off the top rope looked great. Although I'm not happy that Cena is champ, I really thought that was a great match! I hate the way they can pin in cage matches, I'm the opposite of you lads! I love the escape concept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

osama bin ladens dead :D

Well that sucked. Good PPV. Terrible main event. Made worse by Cena.

Should not have edited my predictions either to switch from Cena winning to Miz winning :mad::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Also find it bloody typical that Cena is gonna be champ on Rock's birthday bash... Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Tom1991 wrote: »

I'd agree with that. Cena has established himself as the top star of the company a long time ago, he doesn't need the title at all. The Miz however still hasn't been established as a main eventer, and needed to hold the title for a few more months and needed some more PPV wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

Tom1991 wrote: »

absolute rubbish he doesn't need it,

off topic according to obama bin laden is dead, unreal

ricero wrote: »
    osama bin ladens dead :D

Was just about the say the same! Actually glad I stayed awake to find that out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

the rock's going mad on facebook
    AMERICA BROUGHT IT -- TEAM BRING IT FOREVER PROUD..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

an historic event and im only watching it cause i wanted to see christian be champ

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

jmolloy wrote: »
    absolute rubbish he doesn't need it,

off topic according to obama bin laden is dead, unreal

I read that as according to the Off Topic Thread Obama was dead!

sky88 wrote: »
    an historic event and im only watching it cause i wanted to see christian be champ

Ha same here. Was thinking watching Cena "why the feck did I stay up for this?". Weird to find out from The Rock on twitter.

In other major news, Georgia Salpa replied to my tweet. Greatest moment ever :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not the worst PPV I've seen. Cage match was decent, ladder match I'm delighted with the ending of :D Just a shame about the crowd being so dead for much of it, and Booker's awful commentary.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement