Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you drunk?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Naikon wrote: »
    No.

Ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

i'm wasted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭alexa5x5

Little bit :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I wish. I should have gone out. I'm sitting in on my own watching ****e tv. How boring. I can't sleep either. I might crack one off

I wish. I should have gone out. I'm sitting in on my own watching ****e tv. How boring. I can't sleep either. I might crack one off

Sure why not,im in the same boat but im working in the morning so didn't bother drinking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Yes,quite drunk.I was intending on having a quiet few pints tonight but was roped into going to the palace with my friend and his inbred workmates,the place made me feel like an old man even thought Im only 23,****e music,over priced drink and annoying people,fúck that shít!

Taxi home was bloody expensive on my own though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Yes,quite drunk.I was intending on having a quiet few pints tonight but was roped into going to the palace with my friend and his inbred workmates,the place made me feel like an old man even thought Im only 23,****e music,over priced drink and annoying people,fúck that shít!

Euwww.

You were at the after party in Buckingham Palace?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Nope,was the palace on Camden Street unfortunately!

Jesus I can't believe so many people are drinking.
    I know it's paddyland Ireland but I wouldn't have thought so many people would be drinking at home.
    Fair play!

Jesus I can't believe so many people are drinking.
    I know it's paddyland Ireland but I wouldn't have thought so many people would be drinking at home.
    Fair play!

Ah its still early,more people to come after the pubs/clubs close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Yes I told you!

Why does this thread keep asking me the same god-damn question over and over again.

Nope,was the palace on Camden Street unfortunately!
    I feel your pain. The last time I was there I felt conscious about being so old, well no I'm lying, I didn't give a ****, but I was aware of it. :D
    Everywhere should be over 23s:pac: Girls over 21.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

i'm up to my tits in sh1tfaced bollocksology

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

It deepends.......oietshngslj****facedendoihfeds..........how doo u define drunk?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Yes, got the hangover syndrome already. UGH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Sore head

Needs deep fry

:(

Well im on the way,anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Stone cold sober and had to strap myself into the chair for the last hour so I didn't go to The Cleaboy for a snack box and battered sausage!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Well im on the way,anyone else?

after my little episode tonight,yes,the bacardi is out.

kfallon wrote: »
    Stone cold sober and had to strap myself into the chair for the last hour so I didn't go to The Cleaboy for a snack box and battered sausage!!!

Im telling you boy im fecking starving,but the cleaboy will wait till tomorrow because the sauce is after taking over now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

I'm Irish, it's Friday night therefore I'm drunk. Thinking about posting in other threads like "What does it mean to be Irish" but I'd probably baffle myself with the anger upon review in the morning.

*Waves white flag and waits for ambulance*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭wolf moon

Well are you,its Saturday night and what else would you be doing?
    actually i am a bit, yes

... i am drinking honey sort of a vodka i brought for me best mate from spain... i know i shouldn't, but that was stronger than me

wolf moon wrote: »
    actually i am a bit, yes

... i am drinking honey sort of a vodka i brought for me best mate from spain... i know i shouldn't, but that was stronger than me

Honey vodka?

Im telling you boy im fecking starving,but the cleaboy will wait till tomorrow because the sauce is after taking over now!

I think I'll save it til Sunday evening and pop and see what Nuncio (if he still works there) has for me :D

kfallon wrote: »
    I think I'll save it til Sunday evening and pop and see what Nuncio (if he still works there) has for me :D

Ah he is gone with years boy,has a place in Mullinavat last i heard :)

Ah he is gone with years boy,has a place in Mullinavat last i heard :)

Jaysus, is nothing sacred anymore!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭whiteboy

Lech is a fantastic drink, I'm sure there are other fans out there?

Advertisement