Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If Vince Bought TNA

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

TNA will never die as long as Dixie holds the purse strings. But there's been different dirtsheet reports saying Dixie's parents' are sick of her losing millions (and the mother is in charge), or that Serge had a lawsuit slapped on him for sexual harassment (thanks Honkey) but...... with all of the money they're losing.. maybe they will go under. If all that toilet-money stops flowing into TNA's hands and to the drain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

It would be great if somebody with decent money and a fondness for wrestling bought it. Then handed over booking to one guy with a defined direction for the company based around creating and using their own stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,388 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Please god, don't let Vince McMahon buy TNA. I'm still bitter about him buying WCW, and I throughly believe Vince is killing wrestling. TNA is the only alterternative to WWE on TV, and proberly the best chance wrestling has before Vince kills it completely, and I know TNA is no where near the level of WWE and has a lot of flaws but I don't want Vince to own TNA. He'll just kill them like he did ECW, and bury most of the talent or at least the ones he chooses to keep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Please god, don't let Vince McMahon buy TNA. I'm still bitter about him buying WCW, and I throughly believe Vince is killing wrestling. TNA is the only alterternative to WWE on TV, and proberly the best chance wrestling has before Vince kills it completely, and I know TNA is no where near the level of WWE and has a lot of flaws but I don't want Vince to own TNA. He'll just kill them like he did ECW, and bury most of the talent or at least the ones he chooses to keep.

Couldn't agree more. Vince basically shat on all the WCW guys that he hired after buying WCW. It would be a disaster. Plus there needs to be an alternative to WWE.

I'll meet you halfway. What if Dixie dropped TNA and picked up ROH?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

jaykhunter wrote: »

Oh GOD! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

jaykhunter wrote: »

That's half-way down one road. Half-way down another road would be if Vince bought TNA, but gave complete creative control to Paul Heyman biggrin.gif

Garseys wrote: »
    Oh GOD! :eek:

It wouldn't be the worst, as long as she provides the cash. I mean ROH can always go back to being king of the indies. They've been in business (slightly) longer than TNA, yet they've not grown at all. As long as Russo is in charge, anything has to be up.

Advertisement