Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a G36c - New to Airsofting

Options
  • 28-04-2011 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hey guys, I'm looking to start Airsofting. I have been looking around and the G36c has really taken my fancy. I'm just wondering if anyone has one for sale at a decent price.

Preferably a JG.
    Also looking for 2 hi cap mags with it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

Ryuzaki? You woylbt happen to play demons souls on ps3 do you?

Also, friend has one, see if he still wants to part with it

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Ryuzaki

I do have a Ps3 but I don't play it Demon Souls though, I want to though :P

Awesome get back to me with that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

Yeah, great game! Defo worth getting. Fairly known guy who plays named ryuzaki... But anyways, I'll speak to him tonight or tomorrow and let you know

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

Hi i have a MG36 With 2 hi-caps 470 rd and a 8.4V 1100 MaH battery and charger and the box it came with :) only 165 iv only used it once. The MG36 is the same as the G36c just longer so more range and more accuert :) last time i got it chronoed it shot 307,322 FPS . Intrested ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 interesteduser

I have a g36c for sale along with a forward grip, 2 hi caps and a tactial sling all for €150. Has only been skirmished 7 times.. is like new!

PM if your interested

As much as I would love one i'm affraid im going to have to decline ): Sorry ^^

I have a g36c for sale along with a forward grip, 2 hi caps and a tactial sling all for €150. Has only been skirmished 7 times.. is like new!

PM if your interested

Pics? :D I am intrested but would like to see pics before I decide. Also what brand is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

Ryuzaki wrote: »
    As much as I would love one i'm affraid im going to have to decline ): Sorry ^^
    Ah okay thanks any way :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

hi have a jg marpat painted scoped g36c comes with 2 hi caps and 1 mid cap

• Advertisement

hi have a jg marpat painted scoped g36c comes with 2 hi caps and 1 mid cap

Awesome, Any pics? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bryan_1996_

i have a g36 for sale im selling it for 80-90 euro . because it needs new wires to connect up2 the hop up .. if ur intrested ? the wires cost 15 euro

ye there on my thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056247364 1st picture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bryan_1996_

:Dyu intrested init ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 interesteduser

Will PM you pics tomorrow

:Dyu intrested init ?

No thanks, i'm new and I don't know how to do that. :D Thanks for the thought though :D

Will PM you pics tomorrow

Cheers! :D

ye there on my thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056247364 1st picture

Very intrested. Can you do me a good deal on it? :D Also can you dismount the scope or is it pernament? :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 skinner1

my friend bought one yesterday in airsofteire for 179 brand new its a jg g36c

Thats a bit costy for a plain g36c JG dontcha think? P: I have seen one online thats 123 or so that comes with a high cap mag and battery etc or 132 for same gun but with a M4 folding, retractable stock :D

• Advertisement

where did you see it for that price i might get one my self then

skinner1 wrote: »
    where did you see it for that price i might get one my self then

I'm half tempted too but I was wondering if I could get a better offer than that here seeing as I am new :D:D ^^ They have one left in stock, last time I checked, let me find the link..

send us the link if you find it thanks

I'm probably doing myself here in some way, thread spoiling I think its called but not harm in helping, one left in stock :D

http://airsoftkings.ie/shop/product.php?id_product=316

thanks for link great prices im stuck between th jg g36c and the jg g36k . was thinkin of gettin an m4 full metal with blow back but these prices might have changed my mind

As awesome as the g36k is I like the G36C more. I would be happy with either or though :D:D

hi ye the scope can be taken off and a rail put the rail does not come built on the best price i could do is 155e

hi ye the scope can be taken off and a rail put the rail does not come built on the best price i could do is 155e

Oh, cool. Thats more expensive than the price on your thread ): Any way to bring the price down? :/

i could round it off to 135 how about that

• Advertisement

Thats perfect :D:D Whats the story behind the gun? Why are you selling it? Any known issues? Tell me a bit more about it :D:D:D

Advertisement