Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals & Voucher Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Kinvara 5 mens working out at just over €57 using code 43VN7
    http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/saucony-kinvara-5-mens-trainers/1434054981.prd?_requestid=94129

Happy Xmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

rom wrote: »

(From Wiggle)Unless you’re very light, these aren’t for you if you run a marathon outside 2:45, or 1:30 for a half.

That rules me out so :D:D

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Women's version matches my tri kit, am tempted at that price :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭jonnner

rom wrote: »

Have a pair of these. Paid a lot more than this unfortunatelly! I find them great and they look nicer than shown in the pictures. You can get them in blue/green in Kildare Village at the moment for €65

martyboy48 wrote: »
    That rules me out so :D:D

nah thats BS. I play in running London in DS racers.

Asics DS Racer 9 @ 47 euro delivered from https://www.sweatshop.co.uk/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

You can get Kinvara 5s from Littlewoods at the moment for €67.50

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

davedanon wrote: »
    You can get Kinvara 5s from Littlewoods at the moment for €67.50

If you are size 12.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

adrian522 wrote: »
    If you are size 12.

Limited sizes?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

They only have size 12 left from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

Any discount codes floating around for any online sport stores? Looking for Mizuno Wave Riders/Inspires in 10.5

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

I'm on the gottarun mailing list, Mizuno30 gets 30% off there

www.gottarun.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

mossym wrote: »
    I'm on the gottarun mailing list, Mizuno30 gets 30% off there

www.gottarun.ie

Thx, I'll ping them to see if they have the other colours. Yes, im fussy!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭SprinterSacre

Anyone got a working code for sportsshoes.com.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭inigo

IRE20 still working on sportsdirect.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭dublin runner

Noticed Kinvara 4's in Runners Need, Dundrum Shopping Centre. No idea what sizes are available (display size was 13). 47 euro. Not a runner for me but could be a bargain for someone. Worth a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭inigo

A few Salomon, Merrell and New Balance shoes in Tkmaxx Carrickmines yesterday, mostly road shoes I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Was in TKMaxx Carrickmines this morning and they have millions* of Brooks Pure Range - flow/Connect/Cadence - in all normal sizes i.e. 8/9/10/11

* may or may not be actually a million

• Advertisement

I may head out. Has anyone figured out what the difference is between these shoes yet though?

I think the Flow is the one I want. Just looking for a lightweight everyday trainer.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I may head out. Has anyone figured out what the difference is between these shoes yet though?

I think the Flow is the one I want. Just looking for a lightweight everyday trainer.

I haven't figured it out. Even the Brooks website doesn't really spell it out clearly.

Cadence is the 'stability' shoe of the range.
    Connect seems to be the most minimal i.e. the one with the least cushioning.
    Not sure about the flow, but I think I used to have a pair of them before and I didn't like them (probably because they weren't Green Silence)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

PaulieC wrote: »
    Not sure about the flow, but I think I used to have a pair of them before and I didn't like them (probably because they weren't Green Silence)

I have a pair of Connects at home and like them. I bought them because I was looking for a replacement for the Green Silence. They're a very different kind of shoe but so far so good. Lightweight with a little bit of cushioning, just the way I like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Was in TKMaxx Carrickmines this morning and they have millions* of Brooks Pure Range - flow/Connect/Cadence - in all normal sizes i.e. 8/9/10/11

* may or may not be actually a million

I bought one of these a few months ago (not sure the name, think they were flows) and they turned out to be ladies shoes. Be careful :pac:

menoscemo wrote: »
    I bought one of these a few months ago (not sure the name, think they were flows) and they turned out to be ladies shoes. Be careful :pac:

there are men and womens versions of the pure range, ofa ll the models i think.

drift is the most minimal. then the connect, cadence adds some stability and is more shoe again, flow is very similar to the cadence withouth the stability hump on the bottom and the grit is the offroad version. think that's pretty right

have drift and flow, not used the drift much yet, but i love the flows. did all my racing last year in them. drift going to be used for standalone 10k's and sprint triathlons

gottarun.ie had some nice discounts on brooks pure range as well

menoscemo wrote: »

You bought pink runners on purpose as a talking point.
    mossym wrote: »
    drift is the most minimal. then the connect, cadence adds some stability and is more shoe again, flow is very similar to the cadence withouth the stability hump on the bottom and the grit is the offroad version. think that's pretty right

have drift and flow, not used the drift much yet, but i love the flows. did all my racing last year in them. drift going to be used for standalone 10k's and sprint triathlons

gottarun.ie had some nice discounts on brooks pure range as well

gottarun prices seem to be a lot more expensive to start with. e.g. Brooks Pure Connect2 are 120 euros.

they were doing a 40% off sale, thought it was still on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,598 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Attention all Cumulus wearers....picked up a pair today for £41 (c.60 yoyo) on Sweatshop.co.uk....on to my seventh or eight pair and that's the cheapest I've gotten them in a while

Advertisement