Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of getting Sky

Options
  • 27-04-2011 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Ok so a few questions

Q1.Can I get sky In all 4 rooms in my house on.
    Q2.How many boxes will i have to pay for (I have a dish and a navy and white pace box because i was on sky before)
    Q3.Will they install it in my converted attic.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭ftakeith

SamRyan wrote: »
    Ok so a few questions

Q1.Can I get sky In all 4 rooms in my house on.
    Q2.How many boxes will i have to pay for (I have a dish and a navy and white pace box because i was on sky before)
    Q3.Will they install it in my converted attic.

get sky connected to one tv
    get freesat connected to the other 3 tvs alongside saorview

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭(insert name)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056241195

may be of interest, maybe put it in the wife's name to make sure you get treated as a new customer... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Sky + with 3 extra boxes works out at €168 to get installed-the first 2 boxes are free with €30 install fee,any extra boxes are charged at €69 each.

Sky do a 'wholehome' offer meaning the multiroom is capped at €15 per month for a year.If after the year the price goes up you can try negotiate keeping it at that price or simply cancel the multiroom and use the boxes for fta.

Advertisement