Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate Universe S02E18 Epilogue **Spoilers**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I thought the last two episodes were done quite well. Not perfect, but definitely enjoyable. Very engaging story.

The parts that I didn't like have already been mentioned
    1. Why is it that everytime something cool is found in an episode of stargate, but they have 40 minutes to use it before it blows up.

2. If they were streaming the data, why couldn't they leave it be, and go back to the ship. Whenever the lava reached the computers, obviously it would stop, but I didn't see the need for them all to be there.

Despite that the show does seem to be finding it's feet, which is such a pity. Two more episodes to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Volvagia wrote: »

2. If they were streaming the data, why couldn't they leave it be, and go back to the ship. Whenever the lava reached the computers, obviously it would stop, but I didn't see the need for them all to be there.

maybe they were using windows...:pac:

confirmfilereplace.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

yeah the novis archive could have been usefull while not making destiny any more powerfull, the novins had only recently started flying to other planets, so there space program is/was young enough, so there knowledge wouldnt have had much advanced technology, when compared to the destinys technology,

for all we know the ALS cure was from some plant that only grew on that planet,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Good episode if not great. Some of the "emotional" scenes really back-fired for me. The empty chair being a particlarly subtle punch in the face moment. Eli saying he had no children in a sad weenie kind of way was a terrible cringy moment too. Overall hit and miss, not as good as the previous episode simply because the previous episode promised much more for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭fergpie

Was it just me or was the ship that was leaving novus at the end of the episode remarkably similar to destiny?

Was it destiny itself? :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement