Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harley Man

Options
  • 24-04-2011 5:41pm
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

A FOX reporter interviews a FOX freelancer on the day of the attacks. I don't want to influence your judgement so I wan't comment on it until after people have watched the video.

If you watch nothing else at least watch 1:30 - 1:40 :pac:

And then watch this analysis of what's going on in the background.

Strange stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

A FOX reporter interviews a FOX freelancer on the day of the attacks. I don't want to influence your judgement so I wan't comment on it until after people have watched the video.

If you watch nothing else at least watch 1:30 - 1:40 :pac:

Strange stuff.

Yeah I saw that before ,he's an actor and was paid to say "mostly due to structural failure" ,there was a big write up about him on another website, I'll see can I find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Strange stuff.

Strange how? They look like FBI agents. That much is clear.

His first analysis of the interview is flimsy, to say the least. How does he know that the reporter gets pissed off? Looks to me like the reporter simply looks back to the camera.

The 2nd MIB is asked about his role. Of course the reporter doesn't know him, but he is aware of what they are doing on the street, hence the question. Now it seems reasonable that the agent cannot divulge his role purely for security reasons.

This CTer seems convinced that the reporter and the agent are whispering something to one another. There's clearly nothing being said.

CTer seems to be from cloud cuckoo land, sticking in imaginary conversations where there are none.

Earpieces between FBI and reporters? Seriously? It couldn't just be a coincidence that the reporter is getting info from his crew, while at the same time the FBI are co-ordinating movements? That's not unreasonable.

Yoghurt? What's the point of mentioning that he's possibly eating?

Ha. Now he thinks the man is acting. This interview is happening literally right after the attacks. It's far more likely that the adrenalin in the freelancer is coursing through the veins. You think he's naturally going to be calm and composed when asked about a massive event like that? You think it's going to be easy for him to gather his thoughts?

Claiming now that the reporter is trying to paint a picture of evidence. He saw a piece of a plane, I don't see how reporting this can be underhanded?

Oh, wait, hold on. Here we go:

Mossad Truck Bombs.

False Flag.

Zionist Propoganda.

Fox owned by Jews.

Enemies of Israel.

I'm guessing that Leventhal is supposedly Jewish too?

The whole thing is completely one-eyed and subjective.

I could provide an analysis of the video which shows that the reporter is secretly trying to chat up the MIB, and it would be as efficacious as this attempt.

Derp harder, BB.

Yeah I saw that before ,he's an actor and was paid to say "mostly due to structural failure" ,there was a big write up about him on another website, I'll see can I find it.

Looking forward to seeing this.

CiaranMT wrote: »

I'm looking at the moment, when I find it i'll post then I'm outta this thread, I usually steer clear of 9/11 threads, they're a bloody trainwreak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

The interviewees responses do seem a little scripted, but I'd agree with CiaranMT about the analysis of the rest of the video.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Strange how? They look like FBI agents. That much is clear.

His first analysis of the interview is flimsy, to say the least. How does he know that the reporter gets pissed off? Looks to me like the reporter simply looks back to the camera.

The 2nd MIB is asked about his role. Of course the reporter doesn't know him, but he is aware of what they are doing on the street, hence the question. Now it seems reasonable that the agent cannot divulge his role purely for security reasons.

This CTer seems convinced that the reporter and the agent are whispering something to one another. There's clearly nothing being said.

CTer seems to be from cloud cuckoo land, sticking in imaginary conversations where there are none.

Earpieces between FBI and reporters? Seriously? It couldn't just be a coincidence that the reporter is getting info from his crew, while at the same time the FBI are co-ordinating movements? That's not unreasonable.

Yoghurt? What's the point of mentioning that he's possibly eating?

Ha. Now he thinks the man is acting. This interview is happening literally right after the attacks. It's far more likely that the adrenalin in the freelancer is coursing through the veins. You think he's naturally going to be calm and composed when asked about a massive event like that? You think it's going to be easy for him to gather his thoughts?

Claiming now that the reporter is trying to paint a picture of evidence. He saw a piece of a plane, I don't see how reporting this can be underhanded?

Oh, wait, hold on. Here we go:

Mossad Truck Bombs.

False Flag.

Zionist Propoganda.

Fox owned by Jews.

Enemies of Israel.

I'm guessing that Leventhal is supposedly Jewish too?

The whole thing is completely one-eyed and subjective.

I could provide an analysis of the video which shows that the reporter is secretly trying to chat up the MIB, and it would be as efficacious as this attempt.

Derp harder, BB.

:pac::pac::pac:...Calm down.

That was a pretty hysterical response to a video some random chap made in his bedroom.

What I found strange is that "Mark Walsh" is followed into the interview by an agent of some sort. The agent is literally on his shoulder staring at him throughout and for some reason involves himself in the interview at one point.

Added to this is the fact that the interview looks suspiciously staged.

Also, Mark Walsh is/was supposedly a freelancer for FOX yet I can't find a single trace of him. Not even a facebook page.

(is "derp" a typo or some nerdy insult?)

I have scoured the web and I can't find anything, I read it about 7 years ago when the 9/11 thing was huge, maybe the website went out of business.;)

Anyway I'm out of here before a certain poster comes in with the large stirring spoon.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

That bit about 'mostly due to strutural failure, because the fire was too intense' sounds totally weird and ridiculous. The obvious explanation is that this is what he heard from other news sources, and he dropped it in there to sound informed, but I can certainly see how odd it looks if you think that the whole thing was staged.

You'd have to look back at what other stations (especially Fox, presumably) had been saying about the collapses, and when they said it, to get a bit of context for this.

What I found strange is that "Mark Walsh" is followed into the interview by an agent of some sort. The agent is literally on his shoulder staring at him throughout and for some reason involves himself in the interview at one point.
    I had a quick look too, but didn't try alternate spellings (Mark/Marc, Walsh/Walshe) and of course he may not be a journo anymore, or he may be a freelance photographer/cameraman etc., not a journalist. Hard enough to track down the right guy with a common enough name like that. But yeah, I found no trace of 'Mark Walsh, Journalist' in 5 minutes Googling.

:pac::pac::pac:...Calm down.

That was a pretty hysterical response to a video some random chap made in his bedroom.

Added to this is the fact that the interview looks suspiciously staged.

Also, Mark Walsh is/was supposedly a freelancer for FOX yet I can't find a single trace of him. Not even a facebook page.

(is "derp" a typo or some nerdy insult?)

You're putting this video up as some kind of evidence for the Jewish conspiracy that you're so fond of pushing, as inferred by your "I don't want to influence your judgement so I wan't comment on it until after people have watched the video." line.

How exactly does the interview look staged? Explain your perspective on this because I'm not seeing it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭33

Maybe if you googled his reall name and not his screen name.
    MARK HUMPHREY as Mark Walsh?

You're putting this video up as some kind of evidence for the Jewish conspiracy that you're so fond of pushing, as inferred by your "I don't want to influence your judgement so I wan't comment on it until after people have watched the video." line.

How exactly does the interview look staged? Explain your perspective on this because I'm not seeing it.

Where have you seen evidence of this?, it's a 9/11 thread, I know Bombers posting history in here, but he hasn't mentioned a "Jewish conspiracy".

Another thing is, the interview does look staged tbh. "obviously from structural failure" funny stuff.

Where have you seen evidence of this?, it's a 9/11 thread, I know Bombers posting history in here, but he hasn't mentioned a "Jewish conspiracy".

I was referring to his posting history.

Yeah but he hasn't mentioned it here, look the interview does look staged and the guy made a point of saying "obviously from structural failure". Yes that doesn't mean much but it does look fake.

I'm not going to get into my beliefs here, it's suffice to say that the official story is a fabrication to say the least, but what the truth is, who knows?

All we know is that the middle east was plundered shortly afterwards and the caspian oil pipe line was built.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Would you mind if I asked you to explain the highlighted text? How this alleged conspiracy by Jewish people works and how the poster you referenced has put it forward as fact in this forum.

No level of detail will be too much, as long as you don't mind that is.

As said already, where oh where does he say anything about any Jewish zionist conspiracy?, maybe he will post a zionist connection, maybe he won't, but you can be sure if he does it will be done with utmost care and detail, and again you are cofusing being a Jew with being a Zionist I think.

But we could have a look at your posting history and also make assumptions on your past posts, but for what?, what have past posts got to do with this thread?, nothing, so it's only a distraction away from the topic, and maybe the actor does have a zionist connection, and if so theres no better man here to show it than BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

33 wrote: »
    As said already, where oh where does he say anything about any Jewish zionist conspiracy?, maybe he will post a zionist connection, maybe he won't, but you can be sure if he does it will be done with utmost care and detail, and again you are cofusing being a Jew with being a Zionist I think.

But we could have a look at your posting history and also make assumptions on your past posts, but for what?, what have past posts got to do with this thread?, nothing, so it's only a distraction away from the topic, and maybe the actor does have a zionist connection, and if so theres no better man here to show it than BB.

Saying all Jew's are Zionists is like say all Catholics are part of Opus Dei, it's based on a lack of knowledge of the subject.
    There are an awful lot of Jew's oppossed to Zionism and Zionism uses the misconsception of Zionism = Judaism in order to have accusations of anti semitism thrown at anyone who opposes Zionism, whcih I have seen here many times.

I had a quick look too, but didn't try alternate spellings (Mark/Marc, Walsh/Walshe) and of course he may not be a journo anymore, or he may be a freelance photographer/cameraman etc., not a journalist. Hard enough to track down the right guy with a common enough name like that. But yeah, I found no trace of 'Mark Walsh, Journalist' in 5 minutes Googling.

Haha. Monty's on the turn ;)

As said already, where oh where does he say anything about any Jewish zionist conspiracy?, maybe he will post a zionist connection, maybe he won't,

I can assure you I won't. I only have an interest in discussing the strange behaviour of the interviewee and surrounding agents. I didn't even know WTF Ciaran was talking about at first. I stopped watching the 2nd video towards the last minute or so, got bored when he start repeating himself. ADHD's a bitch :D

FWIW The reason I suspended giving my opinion that the interview looked staged was to avoid confirmation bias any suggestion that it was to imply my support for a Jewish conspiracy (of which I don't believe that there is) is beyond absurd on more a reflection of your own warped fantasies about me.

Just the facts man - just the facts. :)

• Advertisement

In the back of my mind I was thinking oul Monty seems to be a little more open to some topics than he has been previously, but lets not jump the gun and get our hopes up for monty to dash with a cruel blow.

In the back of my mind I was thinking oul Monty seems to be a little more open to some topics than he has been previously, but lets not jump the gun and get our hopes up for monty to dash with a cruel blow.
    I'm as suspicious as the next man. I think that most CT stuff doesn't really stack up on the balance of probabilities, but if there's something odd, I want to get to the bottom of it too. If this guy can't be found, that's very odd.

I Can't argue with that Montgomery.

I'm thinking if I worked in the media and "witnessed the attacks from start to finish" I'd be pimping myself and my work out wherever I can. I'd being doing interviews left right and centre.

He talks so freely here but not a single follow up interview despite him being just at the end of a phone on call for FOX.

( and 33 that 2nd paragraph in my previous post wasn't directed towards you9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

just watched both of those

in the original interview, as shown on fox, harley guy's enthusiasm and diagnoses of structural failure due to intense heat definitely jumps out as odd.

the video analysis is good, and i'd accept that the guys the narrator calls MIB are obviously feds or intelligence. There also seems to be complicity between the interviewer and these MIB.

I don't know I buy that interviewer is trying to pass the MIB off as harley guy's roommates/innocent buystanders so much as being ham-fistedly discreet. I would have assumed that because these guys were that close to the scene in the first place they weren't civilians, but couldn't be identified as officers on air. I don't know why he tried to bring them into the interview either way.

Harley guy's enthusiasm may seem off, but I could actually understand that from someone who had actually witnessed what happened, however if it's true that he's not tracable now (haven't looked into that) it's definitely fishy

But what was this supposed to achieve? It's not like it's been used as the cornerstone of any "official narrative". I don't remember seeing it before. It seems unlikely that there would have been this clumsy "let's kick the offical explanation in gear" so soon after, or that even if they had pulled this off without suspicious MIB activity and with "a better actor", it would have been any real use to them.

Maybe if you googled his reall name and not his screen name.
    MARK HUMPHREY as Mark Walsh?

that second video grinds my gears

95% white text subtitles of the TRUTH
    5% strobed ****ty comparison shots of this actor and harley guy with the same expression on their face, supposedly dead ringers

it's like as though the video maker realised that the longer he left the pics up the less convincing his argument would be

great tune whatever it is though!

RGDATA! wrote: »
    But what was this supposed to achieve? It's not like it's been used as the cornerstone of any "official narrative". I don't remember seeing it before. It seems unlikely that there would have been this clumsy "let's kick the offical explanation in gear" so soon after, or that even if they had pulled this off without suspicious MIB activity and with "a better actor", it would have been any real use to them.

That's a good point. Assuming it's rehearsed for arguments sake there is virtually nothing that could have happened in that interview that could have proven an inside job. Even if "Mark Walsh" had a breakdown live on camera confessed to the hoax and was dragged off by the agents and never heard of again there will always be some kind of plausible deniability.

On the other hand people generally are able to spot a liar and 9/10 people I'd say would say that there was something off with that interview. The motive? Predictive programming. They were naming Bin Laden as chief suspect on the day of the attacks without any proof if I remember correctly.

The motive? Predictive programming. They were naming Bin Laden as chief suspect on the day of the attacks without any proof if I remember correctly.

fair enough, Bin Laden was definitely nailed on chief suspect bogeyman by the evening of 9/11 if memory serves me (and his family were already been rounded up to be flown out of the US)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

RGDATA! wrote: »
    fair enough, Bin Laden was definitely nailed on chief suspect bogeyman by the evening of 9/11 if memory serves me (and his family were already been rounded up to be flown out of the US)

You realise that the WTC was attacked before, and Bin Laden had claimed responsibility right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

King Mob wrote: »
    You realise that the WTC was attacked before, and Bin Laden had claimed responsibility right?

Why deny responsibility for the second, more spectacular attack then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

King Mob wrote: »

Exactly. Even I was thinking about Bin Laden after the first tower was hit. He had also been suspected of the US embassy bombings in Kenya a few years beforehand, so he was quite well known already.

Advertisement