Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Better write this down before i fall asleep again.

Options
  • 23-04-2011 6:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Hi!
    I just woke up from this crazy dream which i had to write down.
    Sorry for cluttering.
    It all started with me switching to a new job, since i almost crashed my motorcycle (which i then did because i found it in pieces later on?)
    So found myself with some miners, which were really bullying and "-You work in IT. This is real mans work. Go home to mama before i slap you real hard. You will die down here." But then some people from my miningshift backed me up, and that was that.

A bit later i was in the same house i met the miners in. Started out as a onefloor bungalow, but for some reason it's now a full 5-6 story building.
    I start to feel this slight rumble. And i new straight away something was wrong so i ran outside and saw the sky filled with black clouds and lightning. I screamed out to everyone to get to safety, and as my friends came out i realized i had no shoes on, or anything warm.

I went inside, not through the window they came from but from a completely different entrance, which took a real long time. And as i reached the doorframe, th entire house started to spin, as i heard smeone say "The hurricane grabbed the house. Thank god we got out in time"

And then i woke up.

I like my job (in IT), i fell asleep with the tv on talking about mining, and thats about it.

What is it to make of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

You've got a decision to make and you're worried about making the wrong one. And if things don't work out, can you backtrack on your decision?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

hey all
    had to share this cos its freaking me out at this stage.
    i have this reoccurring dream i am pregnant.
    in each dream im at varying stages of pregnancy.
    last night however i went into labour and since ive never had a child find it a little strange ha
    i was in a hospital ward on my own apart from a female doctor and i was giving birth although felt no pain.
    i delivered the baby and as they were about to show it to me i started to cry and i woke up and i had tears running down my face.
    its really strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭ct89

you must be pregnant so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

ct89 wrote: »
    you must be pregnant so...

ha ha chance would be a fine thing ha

Advertisement