Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chocolate

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Malgosia

Yep, I became allergic to them. I was cut down in my chocolatey prime, there was so much I hadn't tried:(

The rocking helps to soothe him before bed
    You hop on the chair with him too and I shall rock you both off to sleep

No, thank you for the rock if I don't have my own chair :p
    I will only choc today :D Malgosia in German is Gretel so I'm going to eat all the chocolate pieces from witches house and fall asleep! :) SWEET dreams, oh pardon me: CHOCOLATE DREAMS! :p

P.s. and don't be sad, there is lots of lovely flavours in this world, better than nuts ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Malgosia wrote: »
    No, thank you for the rock if I don't have my own chair :p
    I will only choc today :D Malgosia in German is Gretel so I'm going to eat all the chocolate pieces from witches house and fall asleep! :) SWEET dreams, oh pardon me: CHOCOLATE DREAMS! :p

P.s. and don't be sad, there is lots of lovely flavours in this world, better than nuts ;)

I want a witches house too. We shall hunt for some tomorrow. Sweet chocolate dreams to you:)
    bonnaakter wrote: »
    http://www.internetdotscourse.com
    Money is the thing for which every one is running. Money is the front leader of the world. But the question how we can get it. It is desired to make money rapidly by all. Some do, some fail. Who are able they all came through a systematic and reliable way. Making money through online is the easiest and the most popular way in the present world. It allows you to do the business sitting even in your bedroom. Online marketing is becoming more and more popular day by day. It is such a business that allows you to earn a lot of money just applying your creative thought and philosophy. For more info.…internetdotscourse.com

I am not exactly sure what you are saying here, but what I am getting from this, is that you want to give me money for eating chocolate.I am right, yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

bonnaakter wrote: »
    http://www.internetdotscourse.com
    Money is the thing for which every one is running. Money is the front leader of the world. But the question how we can get it. It is desired to make money rapidly by all. Some do, some fail. Who are able they all came through a systematic and reliable way. Making money through online is the easiest and the most popular way in the present world. It allows you to do the business sitting even in your bedroom. Online marketing is becoming more and more popular day by day. It is such a business that allows you to earn a lot of money just applying your creative thought and philosophy. For more info.…internetdotscourse.com

How have you not ben banned yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭LimeTime

I love IKEA chocolate.

LimeTime wrote: »
    I love IKEA chocolate.

As in the furniture IKEA? I never heard of IKEA chocolate

As in the furniture IKEA? I never heard of IKEA chocolate

Ah the chocolate you get in the supermarket. Yummy.

ikea_chocolate_bars_2.jpg
    These yokes.

Ah the chocolate you get in the supermarket. Yummy.

ikea_chocolate_bars_2.jpg
    These yokes.

I've never been:eek:

The hazelnut one sounds nice.

I've never been:eek:

The hazelnut one sounds nice.

I've only had the milk and dark ones but jaysus I'd get into bed with them.:cool:

I've only had the milk and dark ones but jaysus I'd get into bed with them.:cool:

A chocolate threesome:eek: Sounds yummy:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

my dad just came in with chocolate for me. He is so right I should forget about men and just live with him forever :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Full....box...of...after...8's.........

Bleeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuurgh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 wonderwoman2

Fago! wrote: »
    I hear American chocolate is icky?

It sure is, muck compared to our chocolate, I wonder if you grew up in America would you think American chocolate is yummy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭amber2

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Wow:eek:...they look delectable!!^^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

It sure is, muck compared to our chocolate, I wonder if you grew up in America would you think American chocolate is yummy?

some of it is ok but I try different countries too and some of that is good and some not so good. My favorite American chocolate is made locally and is called "Bloomers" Has good chocolate flavor and not too sweet. Also don't seem to doctor it up with paraffin.
    So next time I hit the international store what's a best brand to look for?

• Advertisement
Advertisement