Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acceptable Entertainment?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Whats the possibility that if he is turning heel, that Punk could turn face and have a feud with him?

Both of them could get traded to sd and have a good run together.
    I like truth as a wrestler but always feel that his face-ness does my head in and overshadows his wrestling abilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

CMpunked wrote: »
    Whats the possibility that if he is turning heel, that Punk could turn face and have a feud with him?
    Highly unlikely. Punk in his current heel persona is arguably doing his best work since coming into the WWE. He has been complimented by the likes of Austin and Harley Race. I see big things happening for Punk this year (possibly a WWE / WHC title run) but as a heel.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Highly unlikely. Punk in his current heel persona is arguably doing his best work since coming into the WWE. He has been complimented by the likes of Austin and Harley Race. I see big things happening for Punk this year (possibly a WWE / WHC title run) but as a heel.

Very true. I still think he should be moved to SD and give the brand a bit of a jolt since Edge walked away.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Well personally I hope he doesn't go to SD cause I only really watch RAW these days. But you never know, if he went to SD maybe I would get the urge to watch it again. I think they might have Cena and Punk feud again this year though seeing as their feud earlier in the year was so short and was seemingly only used to hype the rumble match.

Advertisement