Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodum Kenya 3 Cup Cafetière €2.25 @ Tesco **Now €1.80**

Options
  • 14-04-2011 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

Picked two of these up in Tesco Mahon Point today.
    Plenty left in stock. I presume it's the same price everywhere as Tesco in Youghal have them as well.

€18.99 on the Bodum website.

10682-01.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Thanks for this:) Had to go to Mahon to return something so picked one up while I was there. Still was a good few left.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

lindtee wrote: »
    Thanks for this:) Had to go to Mahon to return something so picked one up while I was there. Still was a good few left.

Oohhh...... I want one! Wonder have they any in tullamore???

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

I went in for the 3 cup but there were none so got the 8 cup one for 2.68 in Clearwater. Bargain! Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

redalan wrote: »
    I went in for the 3 cup but there were none so got the 8 cup one for 2.68 in Clearwater. Bargain! Thanks OP

Lucky you thats €21.85 in Tesco Mahon Point.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭terriepodonnell

Tesco Clearwater only have 3 cup (unboxed) & the 12 cup (boxed) available.
    Both showing as over €21 at the till though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

8 cup version is reduced to €12.60 with free delivery from Debenhams too. Dont forget cashback through fatcheese.ie

linky

Tesco Clearwater only have 3 cup (unboxed) & the 12 cup (boxed) available.
    Both showing as over €21 at the till though.

Strange. The ticket price for the 8 cup said 2.68 and that's what it scanned at last night in Clearwater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

redalan wrote: »
    Strange. The ticket price for the 8 cup said 2.68 and that's what it scanned at last night in Clearwater.

I'd say they mispriced the whole Bodum range, You got a nice bargain there though.

cork45 wrote: »
    I'd say they mispriced the whole Bodum range, You got a nice bargain there though.

The Debenhams price is still pretty good if there's none left in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

There are a load of these left in Tesco Douglas. The 3-cup is €2.25, 8-cup is €2.68 and 12-cup is around €28! I got the 8 cup and it scanned fine. If you're buying one that's cheaper on the ticket price and you're charged full price they're meant to give it to you for free. They usually have signs up about it on their customer service desk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Got the last two 3 cup in Tesco Ardkeen Waterford. No 8 cup there. Tesco equivalent 8.50. Thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mentos123

3 left in Tesco Ballybrack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

I got 3 today in Tallaght,one was left on a shelf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

just got the last one in Tesco Ballybrack, thanks to the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Thanks to OP for heads up on this
    I got one in The Darndale Opera House this AM
    3 cups ? Very small cups I'd say.
    Still, It'll do me grand

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭diamondgirl

got the 8 cup one for €2.68 in Tesco Maynooth last night, only a couple left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Thanks OP, picked up what looked like the last on in Tesco Drogheda last night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

Thanks OP
    Got one is tesco in Limerick today.
    Doesnt look much different to tescos own brand one though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 crankypanda

A few of the 3-cup sized ones still left in Douglas. No 6-cup ones left there.
    Didn't see any of them in Wilton.

got the last 3-cup one in Stillorgan. Thanks OP. Handy size. There were only 3-cup ones there - none of the larger type.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

None left in coonagh limerick, just a sad and lonely sign for it :(
    Did manage to get them in the crescent though!
    At least 6 left at 430pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Anyone know if there are any left in Galway ?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Picked up a 3 cup in Athlone. This was the only size they had. There was one more left this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Picked up the last one on the shelf in Sligo, the 3 cup one. No signs up for 8 cup or 12 on the shelf, so this might be the only size they stock. There wasn't a yellow "offer" sign either. Would be worth asking if they have more in stock though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

None left tesco roscommon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭BROWNE51

got the 8 cup one for €2.68 in Tesco Maynooth last night, only a couple left.

Got an 8 cup myself today in Maynooth,plenty of the 3 cup left and a couple of the 8 cup.Excellent deal...well spotted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

There were loads of the 3 cup left in millfield (balbriggan) tonight. I got the last 8 cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whore

Just so everyone knows, when i was looking to buy my one i became interested in the Kenya models, read many bad reviews about glass breaking (bodum sell replacement glasses) and 3 cups = about 1 medium mug, ya everyone prolly knows but there's always someone who says 'this only makes x amount of mugs' :P though that has no baring on the quality of the product and at 2.25 i imagine no one cares if it breaks after a few months :P Really great bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

used it thos morning, agree with whore (never thought id say that and not get in trouble!) 3 cups is one normal mug :)
    Nice though, and handy when its just myself drinking coffee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭davehey79

Got the last one in Tesco roscommon yesterday it was the 3 cup one no sign of any of the larger capacity bodum ones

Advertisement