Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies with HUGE post numbers

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Are these people sad lonely individuals with only computer screens as friends or are they just normal people with a lot of time on their hands?

There is no point in joining a site if you are not going to participate in it. some posters work odd hours and use boards to keep them company. I would not consider myself sad or lonely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭SparkyTech

I do have no life :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I'm dead so technically I have no life.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Fago! wrote: »
    I'm dead so technically I have no life.

Nice avatar though.

*Makes note*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Cunt!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

burn outs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Are these people sad lonely individuals with only computer screens as friends or are they just normal people with a lot of time on their hands?

Not sure why you include the word "sad".You could have asked the same question without it.
    But to answer your question ,I would say all of the above and everyone one else as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

I don't know, it just sorta happened...

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

over 5,000!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Not sure why you include the word "sad".You could have asked the same question without it.
    But to answer your question ,I would say all of the above and everyone one else as well.
    Is he really going to respond to you after 5 years? :)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

ah we're all just normal people, with a lot of time on their hands. (well, apart from us sad lonely individuals with only computer screens as friends)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

over 5,000!!
    Amateur.

Advertisement