Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's go to a gig...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

She wasn't too keen on my leather jacket... the philistine!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Galvasean wrote: »

I think I was too honest with her, she was trying to get me to take off my jacket and hoodie and my response was "Do you know how sweaty the t-shirt underneath is going to be at this stage?!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Galvasean wrote: »

She didn't have a problem with the jacket, just that she couldn't fathom how you could wear it as it was roasting, quite frankly I agree, I was melting in just a t-shirt, dunno how you remained steely cool with a leather jacket on dude.

Maguined wrote: »
    She didn't have a problem with the jacket, just that she couldn't fathom how you could wear it as it was roasting, quite frankly I agree, I was melting in just a t-shirt, dunno how you remained steely cool with a leather jacket on dude.

Steely cool. That's me in a nut shell. :cool:

Oh yeah, I actually fella sleep on my bus last night and missed my stop. The usual 1 minute walk from the bus stop to my house was replaced by a half hour one :mad:

• Advertisement

Ouch, I am pretty lucky that has never happened to me, but then the fear of ending up drunk in Tallaghtfornia is good at keeping drunk mags awake enough to get my stop. :cool:

It would have been worse only this chick i barely know woke me up. Lucky escape

It could of been worse, you could of fallen asleep on her and drooled like a champ. Girls don't like drooling.

Advertisement