Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd Kiwi side effect o.O?

Options
  • 12-04-2011 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

I noticed a couple of months ago an odd side effect to eating a kiwi before sleeping. Let me first explain that I'm the type who'd sleep till the cow's come home if left to it - I love my beauty sleep. I'm 28, roughly 13 stone, 5'9, I smoke, don't do drugs, don't drink and get little excersise.

I've tested this over the past three months and every-single-time without fail BANG! > I wake up fresh as a daisy after ~7 hours sleep...not the type of feeling that you get after over sleeping but almost a euphoric warm fuzzy feeling, LoL :confused:

I tend to munch before bedtime, and love my food, this has never been the case with any of the items in my well stocked pantry or any other fruits...anyone else get this from Kiwi's???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭VNP

I ll let you know in 2 days, im of a similar description to yours sleep no beer etc seldom get that euphoric wakeing up buzz anymore, have to find some kiwis first.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭VNP

Didnt work today but i had an extremely long day yrsterday so im gonna keep hopin till my kiwi 6packs gone

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭CSU

...just been to my supplier for a ten-pack:D

each to their own I suppose...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 SkinnyGenes

I want to try this now :rolleyes:

I suppose it'd jelp for study if I could actually wake up in time for school :pac:

Advertisement