Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you go into outer space? (and why)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Hi Im Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite site on the citadel

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yes.

For alien nookie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Yes.

For alien nookie.

Tell me more..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Caoimhín wrote: »
    Tell me more..

I've seen some videos.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Goodness me, im blushing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I would go up, and stay there, just so I could see the stars properly. Can't imagine I'd ever get bored with that: if I did, I'd jump in the airlock and spend my last few seconds getting an even better look. :cool:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

id like to go up and **** out the window drop my load into outer space. and take a few pics of earth from space while up there i suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I'd love to

coz duh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭xper

syklops wrote: »
    Where do I sign?

Here: http://www.virgingalactic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Space ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,992 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Flesh Gordon?:confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Flesh Gordon?:confused:
    Starring Dr Flexie Jerkov(instead of Dr Zarkov IIRC)...

Yep I'd go, but only if it was beyond earth orbit. Low earth orbit is damned cool an all, but the moon or beyond it ain't.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Its pictures like this scare the bejasus out of me.Imagine if something happened and you couldnt get back to the shuttle/space station and just drifted off into infinity.:eek:

280px-Astronaut-EVA.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,992 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Nodferatu wrote: »
    id like to go up and **** out the window drop my load into outer space. and take a few pics of earth from space while up there i suppose...

I'm not a science expert, but I don't think you'd make much progress doing anything after you opened the window, and all that your family back here would have to remember you by, would be the Intergalactic Darwin Award on the mantlepiece.:(

Advertisement