Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boredom = Create Your own Band/Debut Album

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 thedaveman

tuxy wrote: »
    This idea is from /b/ on 4chan. Why has after hours turned into a lame version of /b/? (/b/ is pretty lame btw)

So I presume you won't be buying/downloading Jamaica General Election's debut then tuxy?! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

BluesBerry wrote: »
    Here's mine :pac: link link link
    That turned out better than expected :pac:
    Very 80s synth pop.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

thedaveman wrote: »
    General mind numbing boredom has led to the creation of my own band and their debut album. Follow these simple steps to create your own masterpiece -

1 - Go to Wikipedia and hit random. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. ...

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days...”. Third picture will be y......our album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together.

So I ended up with the band name Jamacia General Election with their rocking debut album Than it does about the birds

Yes I know a tad juvenille but it passes an hour or so:cool:

I went to wikipedia and hit random and the resultant article was this :)

Saved myself about 59 minutes I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

chorteroinconfederacyag.jpg

Hey, you know that looks pretty professional!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

typical you always have to ruin things dont ya :rolleyes::p
    tuxy wrote: »
    This idea is from /b/ on 4chan. Why has after hours turned into a lame version of /b/? (/b/ is pretty lame btw)

hey i did it! I don't see your one anywhere!! Just doesnt take an hour is all!! Unless op is a pirate with hooks for hands, which makes it difficult for them to use a computer.

if you know it's from /b/ then you must visit there a lot so you nustn't think its lame.

Also if it's a lame version of something lame doesn't that actually make it cool by canceling the lames out??? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭one man clappin

Band Name: Winter Solstice

Album name: Annoy you for the rest of your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Really a wise man-John Harwood.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

This was fun, so I thought I'd do one properly with the picture and everything.

(The title of the photo btw is "liquor", which in itself is a serviceable substitute for wit... This all worked out quite well!)

Advertisement