Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

33's Anybody see them everywhere?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭33

Dave I dont know if you actually went through each page of my 33 link and your 14 link, can you count?, I'd suggest have another look and then go next page, next page and look at the results.

Your link to 14 by page 2 goes to 16, 17, 36, 14, 33, 111.

Your link to 12 is rather the same, both come to 33 after page 1 of your results, anybody can click and see, except you?

The 33 link goes on for many more pages dedicated to 33, so your assumption and untrue statement should be shown for the total non thought and basic looking that you obviously didn't do.

So it would seem you cannot see the simple yet know all about the difficult or different, just because you don't understand or ever expierienced it doesn't make you right, you just don't understand it so think you can dismiss it, but fail at that aswell, which has just been pointed out.

Better luck next time.

This is crazy.

I got post 33, must be a sign.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

33 wrote: »
    Dave I dont know if you actually went through each page of my 33 link and your 14 link, can you count?, I'd suggest have another look and then go next page, next page and look at the results.

Your link to 14 by page 2 goes to 16, 17, 36, 14, 33, 111.

Your link to 12 is rather the same, both come to 33 after page 1 of your results, anybody can click and see, except you?

The 33 link goes on for many more pages dedicated to 33, so your assumption and untrue statement should be shown for the total non thought and basic looking that you obviously didn't do.

So it would seem you cannot see the simple yet know all about the difficult or different, just because you don't understand or ever expierienced it doesn't make you right, you just don't understand it so think you can dismiss it, but fail at that aswell, which has just been pointed out.

Better luck next time.
    True enough I didn't spend much time looking at the results, because I don't think that your arbitrary choice of 'Google search results' in any way establishes that those numbers are the most dominant ones. For all we know some high profile lunatic started this '33' business, and then others latched on, and we ended up with a disproportionate number of '33 seeers' making websites or posting online. But even if we were to grant that, I don't see the significance. Do you expect that if there's no significance to these numbers, that we would therefore see an even distribution of people seeing other numbers? Up to what number? "Yeah I keep seeing the number 3,042,452,235 around the place, is it a sign from beyond?" King Mob mentioned that repeated numbers are easiest to notice, which is probably true. Perhaps there are cultural reasons why 33 is in our consciousness. Do some research in Japan or North Korea and I doubt it'll be 33 that they're seeing, though perhaps they do. Perhaps there's something specific about the shape of the number 3 that makes people notice it more than others. These are just some of the things that a normal person might take into consideration before starting a thread speculating that it is a conspiracy, or that it's something paranormal.....

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Dave! wrote: »
    Perhaps there's something specific about the shape of the number 3 that makes people notice it more than others.

It appeals to people that like asses and breasts clearly.

Dave! wrote: »
    True enough I didn't spend much time looking at the results, because I don't think that your arbitrary choice of 'Google search results' in any way establishes that those numbers are the most dominant ones. For all we know some high profile lunatic started this '33' business, and then others latched on, and we ended up with a disproportionate number of '33 seeers' making websites or posting online. But even if we were to grant that, I don't see the significance. Do you expect that if there's no significance to these numbers, that we would therefore see an even distribution of people seeing other numbers? Up to what number? "Yeah I keep seeing the number 3,042,452,235 around the place, is it a sign from beyond?" King Mob mentioned that repeated numbers are easiest to notice, which is probably true. Perhaps there are cultural reasons why 33 is in our consciousness. Do some research in Japan or North Korea and I doubt it'll be 33 that they're seeing, though perhaps they do. Perhaps there's something specific about the shape of the number 3 that makes people notice it more than others. These are just some of the things that a normal person might take into consideration before starting a thread speculating that it is a conspiracy, or that it's something paranormal.....

Thats what conspiracy forums are for, missed it by a minute, darn it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

RoboClam wrote: »
    It appeals to people that like asses and breasts clearly.

Jaysus.

What does that say about people who keep seeing the 1's?

Hookah wrote: »
    Jaysus.

What does that say about people who keep seeing the 1's?

no its 11

a four baller:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

You have me seeing 33 everywhere now :(

UFO BEST EVIDENCE IN THE WORLD MEXICO 3/3:eek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYhAXNW7gJk&feature=related

Thought you might like to add it to your collection :)

caseyann wrote: »
    You have me seeing 33 everywhere now :(

UFO BEST EVIDENCE IN THE WORLD MEXICO 3/3:eek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYhAXNW7gJk&feature=related

Thought you might like to add it to your collection :)

this video said 3:33 but its 3;34:mad:

if you watch it on youtube its 3:34 but here its 3:33 just for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Just realeased- The 3.33 Remix- Sounds ominous

http://onethirtybpm.com/media/mp3-mf-doom-vomit-333-remix/

Nice Logo-

artist_333.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Was at an over Thirties nightclub the other night.The place was full of 33's.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭MRPRO03

What about this masterpiece ''4'33''

MRPRO03 wrote: »
    What about this masterpiece ''4'33''

I know what hes going through, poor man.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Most of my records spin at 33 1/3 rpm, the rest spin at 45. I don't have any 78s or 16s. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭3DataModem

How's this for a coincedence; consider a 33 rpm record with 3 songs on one side each of 3mins 33seconds.... guess how many grooves on each side?

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

32 + 1 = 33!!!!! Amazing, this must be true!

Just went to get some bread and this car pulled in in front of me..cool reg.. :pac:
    WqI8G.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mobitron

3DataModem wrote: »
    How's this for a coincedence; consider a 33 rpm record with 3 songs on one side each of 3mins 33seconds.... guess how many grooves on each side?

Er, one?
    Unless it's this record.

3DataModem wrote: »
    mobitron wrote: »
    Er, one?
    Unless it's this record.

I've a load of library/school lesson records with a locked groove after each track so there could be up to three grooves on each side... by two sides! That's a 3 and a 3...33! :eek:

There is a brand of strong cider from Australia called E33. FYI.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 defomaybe

nah jim carey was in the number 23...i actualy thought it was good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭suzerxxx

i always see the number 28, its also always the hotel room number, in phone numbers, the time, dates etc but the only reason is because its the date me and OH met so ill always think on it, its always in my head iykwim

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Think of it as an alarm clock. What is an alarm clock used for? (Not my own knowledge but read on the hidden hand dialogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Think of it as an alarm clock. What is an alarm clock used for? (Not my own knowledge but read on the hidden hand dialogue.

LOL-WUT-IT.gif

CiaranMT wrote: »
    annoying picture

I was thinking the same and instead of putting up an annoying picture just didn't bother putting what I found, but here is what the missus is talking about.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/dialogue_hh.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/33_%28number%29
    From Wiki:
    # Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer
    # Jesus's age when he was crucified in 33 A.D., according to many Christian traditions, though not verified historically.[1]
    # According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.[2]
    # Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles
    # 33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.
    # Pope John Paul I, the 33-day pope. One of the shortest reigns in papal history, and it resulted in the most recent 3-pope year.
    # the highest degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry

Personally, I don't think there is any thing in it, more a case of your mind finding patterns in random occurances.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/33_%28number%29
    From Wiki:
    # Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer
    # Jesus's age when he was crucified in 33 A.D., according to many Christian traditions, though not verified historically.[1]
    # According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.[2]
    # Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles
    # 33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.
    # Pope John Paul I, the 33-day pope. One of the shortest reigns in papal history, and it resulted in the most recent 3-pope year.
    # the highest degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry

Personally, I don't think there is any thing in it, more a case of your mind finding patterns in random occurances.
    155983.png
    ;)

33 wrote: »

Royal Wedding today 29/4..29+4=33:eek::pac:

Seems a lot of people see 11 11 also. So much so that they made a movie.

Cant imbed , sorry.

http://teaser-trailer.com/11-11-11-movie/

maybe 33 is in production... :)

• Advertisement

Jake1 wrote: »
    Seems a lot of people see 11 11 also. So much so that they made a movie.

Cant imbed , sorry.

http://teaser-trailer.com/11-11-11-movie/

maybe 33 is in production... :)

11+11+11 = ?

Osama Bin Laden killed 133 days before 10 year anniversary of 2001 WTC attacks!:eek:

Advertisement