Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭PostWoke

I have a major crush on Taika Waititi.

But I'm a straight guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,606 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

never ceases to amaze me the number of stupid people who do not know what unusual means

She covers matches on “Soccer Saturday” on Sky Sports, very few people would know her.

It’s hardly usual. If I said to ten lads that I fancied Michelle Owen I’m guessing 7 or 8 would say “who?”.

She’s a very good looking woman but I would say, given that she’s not well known, that she would qualify as “unusual”.

Now, maybe a new thread between the “hottest in world” and the “usual” but maybe I just think that. Or maybe I could just act the flute like you’re doing.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

She covers matches on “Soccer Saturday” on Sky Sports, very few people would know her.

It’s hardly usual. If I said to ten lads that I fancied Michelle Owen I’m guessing 7 or 8 would say “who?”.

She’s a very good looking woman but I would say, given that she’s not well known, that she would qualify as “unusual”.

Now, maybe a new thread between the “hottest in world” and the “usual” but maybe I just think that. Or maybe I could just act the flute like you’re doing.

you said yourself she is not unusual.

Being unknown is not the same as unusual.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

you said yourself she is not unusual.

Being unknown is not the same as unusual.

Can you post an example of what you think is an acceptable level of unusualness?

It would be nice to know going forward like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,549 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Mundo7976 wrote: »
    “Unusual would be expressing a desire to motorboat Arlene Foster while wearing nothing only a pair of wellies.”

I do....

Few, I thought I was the only one.

🙈🙉🙊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,025 ✭✭✭applehunter

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Sky News Political correspondent Beth Rigby. I would really love to, clever articulate women are sooooo sexy.

o2e-pkAB_400x400.jpgheadshot.jpgh_rigby-_Read-Only_.jpg_96934904_p058np0m.jpg

If she was that clever why would she go on TV every night looking like a clown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Ah come off it.

On that basis, you could pluck 1000 scorching hot models out of the ether that nobody here has ever heard of.

Unusual means a look that will likely divide opinion or someone downright odd and unconventional, like a bloke found with body parts in his fridge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭smilerf

The weather girl Siobhan
    I say its unusual because my opinion changes everytime I see her.
    Sometimes I'm hell ye and other times it's a no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭badabing106

Theresa Villiers, Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

Here michevious glint in her eyes in every photo is alluring to say the least

5d77c89889e121.18672452-847x564.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,100 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Since we are on the subject of UK politicians

Joe Swinson, I think she has the most amazing rack, fantastic

PRI_83110042.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C383&ssl=1

JHP_MSM_140315LibDems_51.jp

72445837-766110.jpg?w=208&h=300

NINTCHDBPICT000489745760-1.jpg

• Advertisement

• The finest looking woman in the Dáil since Clare Daly left for Brussels. Ruth Coppinger.

xsLHjlT0_400x400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,585 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Quincy Jones, unusual because he's 86.
    I think he's still got the wow factor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Westboro Baptist Church member, Jael Phelps

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Gorteen

Mariska Magdolna Hargitay - Law and Order SVU

Mariska-Hargitay-4.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 41,253 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Gorteen wrote: »
    Mariska Magdolna Hargitay - Law and Order SVU

Mariska-Hargitay-4.jpg

Not unusual at all, considering her father was a Mr universe and her mother one of the most beautiful women of all time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Must have been mentioned plenty of times in this thread but Noel Fielding! Imo he's so coy!

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Tammy! wrote: »
    Must have been mentioned plenty of times in this thread but Noel Fielding! Imo he's so coy!

He's extremely sharp though, if he wasn't that look wouldn't get him where he is imo.

He's extremely sharp though, if he wasn't that look wouldn't get him where he is imo.

What do you mean? If be didn't have a dark haired mullet he wouldn't be a comedian?

Russell Howard - so hot and not what lads want to hear but he is marriage material! :) :pac: I can picture myself and Russel settling down :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Tammy! wrote: »
    What do you mean? If be didn't have a dark haired mullet he wouldn't be a comedian?

He's far more intelligent than what he likes to let on. Those round the corner looks and the friendly digs( I'm talking 8OOTCDCountdown here) are a lot more measured than off the cuff.
    Nothing negative, hes making it work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,606 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The blonde girl in the back of the “taxi” in the Vodafone ad for the rugby World Cup.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

The blonde girl in the back of the “taxi” in the Vodafone ad for the rugby World Cup.

She's beautiful. She has a delightfully bamboozled expression! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Jaysus this thread just keeps going. I check in every six months thereabouts... Haven't changed me mind since I last checked in. Niamh from fair city gets the nod once again. That cranky face of hers gives away the fact that she's most likely a bit of a firecracker in the cot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Bio Mech

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Not unusual at all, considering her father was a Mr universe and her mother one of the most beautiful women of all time.

Normally though my attraction to a woman is not hugely dictated by how good a body her father once had. I don't look at a woman and think, jesus her da must have had killer abs

Maybe that's just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Yasmine Akram

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Yasmine Akram

Two things here

She is a fcuking babe and is spot on! Met her a few times. Up for a laugh

She is in no way unusual looking whatsoever

Two things here

She is a fcuking babe and is spot on! Met her a few times. Up for a laugh

She is in no way unusual looking whatsoever

But she is a bit unusual! I like it.

But she is a bit unusual! I like it.

I don't do "he said, she saids" here

but in what way is she "unusual" looking

I don't do "he said, she saids" here

but in what way is she "unusual" looking

Read the title, “someone unusual you fancy”
    Not someone unusual looking.
    I find Jasmine to be both unusual and hot.
    Also, not in everyone eyes would she be considered a babe.

That ok?.

• Advertisement

Read the title, “someone unusual you fancy”
    Not someone unusual looking.
    I find Jasmine to be both unusual and hot.
    Also, not in everyone eyes would she be considered a babe.

That ok?.

Nah, she's not unusual in anyway shape or form unless of course you are reffering to her Pakistani heritage being unusual

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement