Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep Sex

Options
  • 06-04-2011 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Apologies if this has been covered before but I tried using the search tool and no results.

Quite often, I would have sex with my gf in the middle of the night and would be completely asleep while doing it. The only reason I'm aware is because my gf tells me the next day or asks me if I remember waking her up in the middle of the night and jumping on her. There's no alcohol involved and it happens on a regular basis.

Is this something I should be concerned about and is there any way to remedy this or is it a sign of underlying issues?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Worry?? sounds sweet to me dude..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Kid Curry

It could happen once or twice a month and quite often I wake up in the middle of it.

Kid Curry wrote: »
    It could happen once or twice a month and quite often I wake up in the middle of it.

Personally I don't think I'd worry once I wasn't trying to kill her or something..

Enjoy the ride pardon the pun..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

do you smoke hash or grass???
    because that used to happening to me when i was wasted so i stopped smoking and now i not get sex at all now a days.. I only have boards:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Some fantasize about this, and some realise it. In either case for a loving relationship it's grand. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

As long as both are comfortable with it...it can be HOT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭superfish

just be carful who you share your bed with in the future :D

Surley wrote: »

Slightly on the extreme side the op and gf seem to be enjoying, send her on..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

bryaner wrote: »
    Slightly on the extreme side the op and gf seem to be enjoying, send her on..;)

At least she enjoys, he doesn't remember a thing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Wonder if it happens much where both partners are asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

do you smoke hash or grass???
    because that used to happening to me when i was wasted so i stopped smoking and now i not get sex at all now a days.. I only have boards:D

Tbh if your smoking weed I think you would be incapable of moving til the next morning let alone having sex while asleep ha

Advertisement