Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestlemania 28 questions/packages

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Aint it just Wrestlemania Art jazzed up a bit for $300?

I'll give that a miss, plus, im at Axxess Thursday for one of my VIP sessions with Edge

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

Escarx85 wrote: »
    So, anyone is going to the thursday party?

300 dollars is a lot, but it seems more "VIP" than the Axxess sessions

ive heard about that any1 has some details?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

having looked over some of the details of flying on us airways i am preparing for a miserable trip over but will be worth it! 7 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

jmolloy wrote: »
    having looked over some of the details of flying on us airways i am preparing for a miserable trip over but will be worth it! 7 days!

meh not always bad people always have bad reviews for everything,just up to you to experience it your self,people told me delta/airtran was bad but i had no issues with them

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Memnoch99

The Wrestlemania jersey is up on on wweshopzone.com-not very impressed with the Mania clothing this year in comparison to previous years but Ill be buying it anyway regardless

• Advertisement

I like the jersey!!!! its nice that they have the bright orange it reminds me of summer,nice weather... and fits great with miami(miami beach,clubs...)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

No chance I'd pay 300 for that ****..they (wwe) really burn a hole in ur wallet don't they

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Just 4 days to go :D

leaving Heathrow at 12:15pm US Airways - Heathrow > Philadelphia then at 6:25pm Philadelphia > Miami anybody on them flights? :)

No chance I'd pay 300 for that ****..they (wwe) really burn a hole in ur wallet don't they

can any1 give me some information about that party or a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

547791_2863938679726_1297512157_32216467_1895085399_n.jpg

Ive got my ticket! :)

• Advertisement

so all the wrestlers will be there and you will be able to chat with them and all that or you are in one area and the superstars on another?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭rossieboy

Hey Guys,

Just wondering how much in total the whole trip is costing? Just thinking about going next year.. Or For WM 30!!

Don't forget to wave the Irish flags when in the stadium!

I've spotted Irish flags @ the last 4 or 5 mania's on TV...

Makes me want to be there more when I see them! :)

I doubt u cud hang out with the divas or wrestlers..maybe a quick conversation at best..and total cost would change wherever the location is and depends on what packages you are going for,how long you would stay etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

:D

548434_2928161412211_1506214004_32197756_1714573148_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭A.B. Dangerously

My flight leaves in 11 hours! So excited, can't wait for my first mania! I'll try to tweet throughout my trip at http://www.twitter.com/abdangerously and will try to keep updating my blog at http://abdangerously.wordpress.com. Hope to see some of you out there, and if not, hope everyone has an absolutely amazing time!!!

Feels like only yesterday we were all panicking about the packages and flights

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Sitting in Dublin airport T2. Off to London then Miami first thing. Hope everyone has a great trip!

Can't wait to get over..paddy power are taking bets on wrestlemania 28..crazy stuff!

Sitting in Dublin airport T2. Off to London then Miami first thing. Hope everyone has a great trip!

be safe man!

Woooo, in my South Beach hotel watching RAW (Free WiFi), then off for a few Bevvys!!! Miami Baby!

• Advertisement

For anyone that's over in Miami now..how's the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Leave friday morning... Wait is unbareable!

Has left the building!!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭The Fly

Heading to Manchester airport now, changing at London. Excited!

Have a blast everone :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Sunny and nice

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Quick check has anybody brought any axxess tickets of stubhub before? tempted to get some decent priced edge ones from there.

humid as one of my friends told me today

Whole Show wrote: »
    Quick check has anybody brought any axxess tickets of stubhub before? tempted to get some decent priced edge ones from there.

i buy and sell on there,never had a issue,and if there was a issue stubhub is quick to fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Couldn't make the trip due to personal issues, hope everyone has a great time :)

• Advertisement

Just written my first blog post from Miami. Looks like I have some Superstars staying at my hotel! http://abdangerously.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/loving-my-road-to-wrestlemania/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement