Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 28 questions/packages

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Swift8933

What date roughly do the packages usually go on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Around the first week of July.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

flights will roughly be in line with the below from what i can see

Thurs to Tues:
    Dublin to Miami: BA Via Heathrow: €568
    Dublin to Orlando: Direct Aer Lingus: €513
    Belfast to Orlando: Continental Via Newark: €708
    Belfast to Miami: Continental Via Newark: €714

Tues to Thurs(tempted to do this for the art show as it looks like Kane-N-Nite had a fantastic time there):

Dublin to Miami: BA Via Heathrow: €567
    Dublin to Orlando: Direct Aer Lingus: €543
    Belfast to Orlando: Virgin 1 stop belieieve its Stansted €728
    Belfast to Miami: BA via Heathrow: €791

I guess I would say Mania art was fantastic. Started slow, but by evenings end I met everyone there. I would go over early again to go, plus Thursday Axxess is the best for lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

def keeping my eyes peeled for package,u guys know if the hotels would give us days since we booked the travel packages

i want to go from thurs-wed instead of leaving after raw on a tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I strongly recommend anyone from Europe going to WM to stay in Orlando for 5 days, Disneyworld, Universal, Sea World, Wet n Wild... Tons of fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

For anyone who went with gold packages before, what are they like exactly? I'd be a bit nervous going for them myself. I know you get ringside, but could you end up really far back?

Would it almost be better to go with a silver package instead because their might be a better view or is gold really that good?

Motion118 wrote: »
    For anyone who went with gold packages before, what are they like exactly? I'd be a bit nervous going for them myself. I know you get ringside, but could you end up really far back?

Would it almost be better to go with a silver package instead because their might be a better view or is gold really that good?

Went Gold, no issues with it had good seats for HOF, was just behind the floor section for Mania which probably isn't the best location higher up would be better though view wise atmosphere wise it was good and I got ringside for Raw. Also had Miz for morning madness all in all no issues but I wanna do platinum for 28

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

how much for wm tickets?

• Advertisement

You could spend anything from $30 to $1000.

WWE has opened a new facebook site just for travel packages. They added me yesterday, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002324582288

Initium wrote: »
    WWE has opened a new facebook site just for travel packages. They added me yesterday, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002324582288

that is fake,a real wwe page would be open to the public where one does not have to add them

Rud3Bwoy wrote: »
    that is fake,a real wwe page would be open to the public where one does not have to add them
    Oh really? In case is a fake one they have lots of people there who buy the package every year, 14 friends of mine exactly who have been going to WM for years. So someone has done a good job!

and your point being?it is a obvious fake fan page which is now reported,who ever made that is attempting to trick people to thinking wwe made a specific fan page just for travel packages

good try tho to who ever made that and trying to get friends or make it popular when it is not official by wwe

the only fb account wwe has for there company is

http://www.facebook.com/wwe

to prove to you it is fake

http://www.facebook.com/wwe/posts/209449115750281

wwe announce travel packages on there own facebook page

thanks but try again

• Advertisement

All I know is I found an aussie there who has been drinking with me @ WM for several years, so it was already useful for me, official or fake ;)

Ok well that is nice,just don't pass it off as being official that is all.

I never that that page was official, but I added it In hope it would provide some info or whatever. See how it goes.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Ok well that is nice,just don't pass it off as being official that is all.

Easy up bud...Ititium didn't intentionally pass a non-official page off as official. No harm done.

i am easy just stating facts that is all don't like it o well.at least i informed those it is not official with proof anyway moving along

• Advertisement

There are some news in that Facebook site since they have posted travel packages will be out on mid july, and payment method will be only Paypal. And they say they are working on Gold Circle VIP packages apart from platinum, gold and silver! Wow!!

There are some news in that Facebook site since they have posted travel packages will be out on mid july, and payment method will be only Paypal. And they say they are working on Gold Circle VIP packages apart from platinum, gold and silver! Wow!!

once again that page is unofficial and if you believe they will only take paypal that goes to show you how misinformed that site is.

the only info that was given to members who asked about the packages direct to wwe was

“WrestleMania XXVIII Travel Packages will go on sale during the summer months. Information will be posted on WWE.com.”

once again that page is unofficial and if you believe they will only take paypal that goes to show you how misinformed that site is.

the only info that was given to members who asked about the packages direct to wwe was

“WrestleMania XXVIII Travel Packages will go on sale during the summer months. Information will be posted on WWE.com.”

For WM 27 travel packages they just accepted Paypal, an for Summerslam too... :rolleyes:

i find it funny how an unofficial facebook page that is not by wwe is getting info on travel packages before wwe or any where official is getting info

once again it is one thing to post info with out any sources and another to post with a actual source

the only official statement about travel packages for mania 28 was in the above post i posted

and mania 27 did accept credit card payments btw,i had a few friends who paid through cc non paypal

i find it funny how an unofficial facebook page that is not by wwe is getting info on travel packages before wwe or any where official is getting info

once again it is one thing to post info with out any sources and another to post with a actual source

the only official statement about travel packages for mania 28 was in the above post i posted

and mania 27 did accept credit card payments btw,i had a few friends who paid through cc non paypal
    WM 27 Travel packages payment method was ONLY Paypal. In fact I wanted to get one and couldn't because I didn't have a credit card added in my Paypal account. Ask or read anybody here.

Initium stated that "the site" is reporting something...it doesn't have to be official and Initium isn't saying it is official. Maybe a mod can clarify, but I don't think he is doing anything wrong here...he's just passing on some info that was posted on Facebook. He's not saying its 100% true!

We all understand at this stage that its not official...and nobody is passing it off as official.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Rud3Bwoy, leave it go will you? Stop badgering and nit-picking through Intiums posts.

What row does the Gold package go up to? I know it starts off at the 11th row but how far does it go from there? I'd hate to get a Gold package only to find out that I'd be sitting in the 30th row on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

Motion118 wrote: »
    What row does the Gold package go up to? I know it starts off at the 11th row but how far does it go from there? I'd hate to get a Gold package only to find out that I'd be sitting in the 30th row on the floor.

It depends how much space is available. The more space on the field the more rows they can fit in. Although generally, the rows on Gold usually go up to around the late 20's

killyourtv wrote: »
    It depends how much space is available. The more space on the field the more rows they can fit in. Although generally, the rows on Gold usually go up to around the late 20's

Alright thanks.

It's really the only thing I'm worried about. I was going to go with Silver because of the broader view but I think I'm going to go with Gold now. I say it'll be like WrestleMania 24's venue, think that one has the same capacity as the Sun Life Stadium.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

How does an open air WM compare to somewhere that is covered like the Georgia Dome? Do you find it better, worse or no different?

G-Money wrote: »
    How does an open air WM compare to somewhere that is covered like the Georgia Dome? Do you find it better, worse or no different?

I prefer it...as long as there is no rain! The first hour or so is a bit weird as there is still daylight, but once it darkens, its brilliant with all the pyro and lights. Mania 24 was probably my favourite out of the 3 Mania's I've been to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

G-Money wrote: »

means they can go insane with the fireworks as they did in orlando, outside that not a huge difference, like all huge stadiums sound takes along time to travel so its impossible for all the crowd to get in on a chant like in an 18k arena, like brolly said just hope for no rain, because when it rains in florida it seriously rains

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Didn't some fans get hurt by the pyro in Orlando? I remember hearing something about the opening pyro hurting a few people.

Didn't some fans get hurt by the pyro in Orlando? I remember hearing something about the opening pyro hurting a few people.

There was a bit...nothing too bad from what we could see...the line snapped (at the end of Taker & Edges' match) at the seats above us, but there was no huge amount of sparks etc from what we could see!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

it was actually the closing fireworks right after the taker/edge match, i got hit on the head by the wire that carried the fireworks from the top of the stand down to the titantron but it was nothing, we were in the lower tier of the main stand right near the field, i believe others in the top tier got burned

rossie1977 wrote: »
    it was actually the closing fireworks right after the taker/edge match, i got hit on the head by the wire that carried the fireworks from the top of the stand down to the titantron but it was nothing, we were in the lower tier of the main stand right near the field, i believe others in the top tier got burned

Oh. Wow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

For WM 27 travel packages they just accepted Paypal, an for Summerslam too... :rolleyes:

Really? I didn't have to use paypal.

Brolly wrote: »
    Initium stated that "the site" is reporting something...it doesn't have to be official and Initium isn't saying it is official. Maybe a mod can clarify, but I don't think he is doing anything wrong here...he's just passing on some info that was posted on Facebook. He's not saying its 100% true!

We all understand at this stage that its not official...and nobody is passing it off as official.

he was at one point but moving on as it is not official

• Advertisement

mmg200000 wrote: »

few of my friends either didn't have to use paypal so eh

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Swift8933

I just emailed the WWE travel packages address and got this automated response.
    As soon as the WrestleMania Travel Packages are confirmed, further information will be posted on WWE.com.

The SummerSlam Travel Packages are on sale now. Log onto http://www.wwe.com/content/schedule/2011/august/14/17015872/summerslam-travel-packages

Follow us on Facebook at WWE Travel-Packages!

Thank you for your interest.

So it looks like the Facebook page actually is official.

mmg200000 wrote: »
    Yes mate, if you bought a travel package for WM 27 Paypal was their only payment method, maybeyou don't remember but take a look at this link, this is when the packages when on sale and we were posting "live" in this board.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055869089&page=34

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

Yes mate, if you bought a travel package for WM 27 Paypal was their only payment method, maybeyou don't remember but take a look at this link, this is when the packages when on sale and we were posting "live" in this board.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055869089&page=34

Ok maybe for International orders, but I didn't have to do no paypal. I was using my Stepdads card, and I flat out asked what his paypal pass word was, and he said he didn't know, but I was still able to order my ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Just got this from the Fed

WrestleMania Travel Packages for WrestleMania XXVIII in Miami, Florida, will be on sale to the public in mid-July.

As soon as the WrestleMania Travel Packages are available, information will be posted on http://www.wwe.com/ 

All payments are processed by PayPal. If you are new to PayPal, please create an account now https://www.paypal.com/
    Follow us on Facebook at Wwe Travel-Packages

If you no longer wish to receive these types of announcements, please email us with Unsubscribe in the subject line.

yup got that too, sure a lot of the reason for that is to say yes the facebook page is official

• Advertisement

Thats surprising. Considering the 'Wwe' in the name wasn't spelled with full capital letters I thought for sure it wasn't official.

Swift8933 wrote: »
    I just emailed the WWE travel packages address and got this automated response.

So it looks like the Facebook page actually is official.

id like to see a screen shot of this email with the header from where the email came from,because a wwe page that is official won't have it set to private would be made public for the users to like the page instead of adding them.

and i highly doubt this is true as a member here and a member off this site emailed wwe about travel packages for mania and there automated response was the same but yours is different saying that,hmm new member to the forum to how funny lol

like this one

http://www.facebook.com/wwe?sk=wall

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

untitled.jpg

So yes the facebook page is official :)

I also got the same e-mail. Page seems ok. They respond to every question asked. But no matter how you slice it the info on there will be the same info sent to everyone on WWE's e-mail list. It's not like the facebook page will sell packages before they go on sale. It just serves as a means to answer ppl's questions and concerns over travel packages.

id like to see a screen shot of this email with the header from where the email came from,because a wwe page that is official won't have it set to private would be made public for the users to like the page instead of adding them.

and i highly doubt this is true as a member here and a member off this site emailed wwe about travel packages for mania and there automated response was the same but yours is different saying that,hmm new member to the forum to how funny lol

like this one

http://www.facebook.com/wwe?sk=wall

Why can't you just accept that its official...people here have nothing to gain by saying that its official, and Swift8933 posted some details from the email, not the full content...doesn't mean he/she is lying. I really don't get what your problem is here man...

just email the packages and ask them...you'll probably get the same auto-email.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement