Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 28 questions/packages

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

Cheers mate, I'll bear that in mind for next year.:)

Seeing how I don't drive I'm in for the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Swift8933

Planning to make this my first Mania, so will be following this thread closely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭WweAndTnaRules

Whats there to do in Miami? It doesn't really tempt me but i'll probably still go since its Wrestlemania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Whats there to do in Miami? It doesn't really tempt me but i'll probably still go since its Wrestlemania.

lots of beaches and cool nightlife. I might go again, could do the mania weekend in Miami and then go to Orlando for the remainder of the trip, rent a car and drive up, nice way to see Florida

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭*tripsi*

Should i start planning this already?? and Where do the Mania tix go on sale? What site?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Definatley interested in putting my name down for the bus.
    Gonna book silver package, as both Manis ive been too have included great seats for all the shows.
    How sure are we the hotels will be in Miami? Dont want to have to travel far apart from to Mania on the Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

i also might add prices for flights might be more expensive seeing as it is in MIA during spring break =x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

looks like axxess is down by MIami beach so that's again 18/19 mile from stadium. Is it likely package hotels will be closer to the beach than the stadium as HOF, Axxess and Raw look like they'll be down there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,108 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Anywhere in Ireland fly direct to Miami? In Cork and trying to suss out the best way of travelling and dates etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

No direct flights.

Aer Lingus connects through Chicago. And I'd wager that the American airlines would connect through JFK or Newark.

There would probably be direct flights from London.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I always connect Cork through Heathrow for my trips to the US it's grand once you get to know it

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Another option is to fly to Orlando, stay a night or two and get the 4 hour bus down...see a bit of Florida on the way!!!

Brolly wrote: »
    Another option is to fly to Orlando, stay a night or two and get the 4 hour bus down...see a bit of Florida on the way!!!

the orlando options tempting but going by how much i spent in atlanta alone it may not be the wisest decision to make.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

jmolloy wrote: »
    the orlando options tempting but going by how much i spent in atlanta alone it may not be the wisest decision to make.

Orlando hotels are cheap enough and the bus down to Miami isn't that expensive either...I'd say you'd save by flying to Orlando and staying a few nights there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Anxiously waiting for that oh so special e-mail. I'll be ready day one this year to make sure I get the best possible seat no matter what package i get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BensonhurstBri

Where do you sign up to get email notification?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I had a quick check the other day and I think the most "direct" flight is basically Dublin to London and London to Miami. BA fly direct non-stop from London to Miami. I think Virgin Atlantic do also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Where do you sign up to get email notification?

Register an account on WWE.com. It costs nothing. Or if you have bought anything from WWEShop.com or a travel package in previous years then they already have your e-mail address. Then its just a matter of waiting until they announce the onsale date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Brolly wrote: »

we did that trip in november on the bus, they go down the florida turnpike so you don't see anything but cars and highway for 4hrs, catch a glimpse of fort lauderdales skyline for a second but thats it, the bus has free wi-fi though so that passes the time

great weather, amazing beach, loads of watersports, great nightlife, daytrips to florida keys, bahamas, everglades national park (thats a must do for anyone visiting miami btw, you get to hold a real-life alligator at the end of the tour :D), as i mentioned on before there is a huge outdoor music festival taking place on the weekend before mania (march 23-25) in downtown miami which attracts 150,000 fans

where you stay in miami is key though, downtown is a quite a trek from miami beach, miami beach itself is a large area, most of the action is centred on the south beach part of miami beach (the southern end of miami beach from 23 street down)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭WweAndTnaRules

I went all out for this years Wrestlemania, spent about 3 grand all together. You can count me in for Wrestlemania next year but i'll be buying everything seperate. And thanks for the replys, Miami does seem like a nice place. I enjoyed all the Wrestlemania events this year in Atlanta so i'm just as hyped for Wrestlemania more than anything. Bring on WM28 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Swift8933

What date roughly do the packages usually go on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Around the first week of July.

flights will roughly be in line with the below from what i can see

Thurs to Tues:
    Dublin to Miami: BA Via Heathrow: €568
    Dublin to Orlando: Direct Aer Lingus: €513
    Belfast to Orlando: Continental Via Newark: €708
    Belfast to Miami: Continental Via Newark: €714

Tues to Thurs(tempted to do this for the art show as it looks like Kane-N-Nite had a fantastic time there):

Dublin to Miami: BA Via Heathrow: €567
    Dublin to Orlando: Direct Aer Lingus: €543
    Belfast to Orlando: Virgin 1 stop belieieve its Stansted €728
    Belfast to Miami: BA via Heathrow: €791

I guess I would say Mania art was fantastic. Started slow, but by evenings end I met everyone there. I would go over early again to go, plus Thursday Axxess is the best for lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

def keeping my eyes peeled for package,u guys know if the hotels would give us days since we booked the travel packages

i want to go from thurs-wed instead of leaving after raw on a tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I strongly recommend anyone from Europe going to WM to stay in Orlando for 5 days, Disneyworld, Universal, Sea World, Wet n Wild... Tons of fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

For anyone who went with gold packages before, what are they like exactly? I'd be a bit nervous going for them myself. I know you get ringside, but could you end up really far back?

Would it almost be better to go with a silver package instead because their might be a better view or is gold really that good?

Motion118 wrote: »
    For anyone who went with gold packages before, what are they like exactly? I'd be a bit nervous going for them myself. I know you get ringside, but could you end up really far back?

Would it almost be better to go with a silver package instead because their might be a better view or is gold really that good?

Went Gold, no issues with it had good seats for HOF, was just behind the floor section for Mania which probably isn't the best location higher up would be better though view wise atmosphere wise it was good and I got ringside for Raw. Also had Miz for morning madness all in all no issues but I wanna do platinum for 28

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

how much for wm tickets?

• Advertisement

You could spend anything from $30 to $1000.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement