Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy the 'Sole F85 Treadmill' in IRL or UK?

Options
  • 04-04-2011 7:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm a runner who needs a treadmill.

I don't always have the opportunity to go running outside and a treadmill would suit my needs perfectly. I have done some quick research on various types of treadmills and have been impressed with what I've read about and seen of the 'Sole F85 Treadmill'. A lovely machine I think you'll agree.

However I cannot locate one of these for sale in IRL or the UK. I seem to be going round in circles on the internet and it's making me dizzy : ( If anyone can help me out here it would be very much appreciated.

Also, if anyone can recommend a treadmill that they are using at the minute I would be glad to hear about it. I will be doing serious millage.

Thank you runners.

Comments

Advertisement