Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help help

Options
  • 03-04-2011 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

hi all can someone please help me have a sony bravia tv .the old man is half deaf and has the volume up to the last. is there any way to limit the volume on it before i go mad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

johnwayne2 wrote: »
    hi all can someone please help me have a sony bravia tv .the old man is half deaf and has the volume up to the last. is there any way to limit the volume on it before i go mad

Unfortunately your answer probable is no. The only possible volume resection was "Night Mode" but I have not seen this on newer sets
    Try purchasing a earphone with a volume control or a wireless set.
    Other than that you could buy a set of PC speakers to sit beside him wired to the Sony.

Sol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Xenophile

How does one insert a signature.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭decor58

Does the tv have a head phone socket, if it does.

Post edited by decor58 on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,195 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭decor58

Didn’t look at the date, info remains the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Attention of a Moderator.

The forum on SPIRITUALITY has been closed for many years. Does this mean that there is no Spirituality in Ireland. It is high time to open this forum again.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Advertisement