Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos taken on your cycle.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

^^^^
    ¦¦¦¦¦

That's a fine looking rig, in a lovely spot !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

129567920_2010020612474004_9119904321371322034_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=qsIiyYONNbgAX-JqdQ7&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&oh=fbacf55ef5b1c647344d71ace6acbe7a&oe=5FF085DF

• Registered Users Posts: 7,905 ✭✭✭cletus

That's a well taken picture, Alek. Nicely framed.

What's the structure?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Strangely well built glass enclosed pedestrian footbridge with nice views down the coast that they use at DART stations in Blackrock and a couple of other places.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

^ this :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Phoenix Park this morning

park-1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭Plastik

Wicklow Way this morning

tE9GL8wh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Sinbad_NI

Sperrins, Banagher Forest, during the week.

50687072292_ec8efc9b81_c.jpg

50687072357_ba5133bb2b_c.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Clouds and fog hanging over Dublin as seen from Ticknock this afternoon

535360.jpg

The gate heading out this morning..... I didn't go far.

ACYk6ikl.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I presume because of some sort of nefarious, killer spiders that guard the gate?

Weepsie wrote: »
    I presume because of some sort of nefarious, killer spiders that guard the gate?

Lol :D

No gritting done at all from the 7 or 8km I did locally and the fog was worse than I'd bargained for so headed for Circle K to get a coffee and a bun. Roads weren't that bad to be honest but the cold and damp fog at 6:45 kept me local, didn't fancy leaving town in it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Safest place to be on a bike in that fog yesterday.

qGJ7LDd.jpg?1

3K6W2ZS.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Taking a break.

Bellewstown, heading west towards Duleek maybe?

EDIT: I see from the other thread it probably was.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,660 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i'd made the same guess, heading for the hill of carnes from bellewstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭positron

Familiar territory for me as well, I was out and about that way today (on motorbike) and saw many cyclists making the best of the day. It was a beautiful day for it too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Mooching around Bohernanreena over lunch. Water level as low as I've seen it and magical reflections in the water and mist.

536824.jpg

536825.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Muddy spin on the Royal and Grand Canals - Deep Sinking was perilous :eek:

[IMG][/img]smart.jpg
    funny poetry of ghalib

[IMG][/img]smart.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Skryne in the sun

• Advertisement

Lands end...

537494.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

I could no longer feel my toes after this crossing, actually had to wring out my socks on the far side :D

50792231856_bf2cabe19c.jpg50792231651_0a6c8dd8ac.jpg

A pretty cool setup at this garage. Pump & tools

50792231951_e4d0690b92.jpg

Loving the purple cables on that one!!!!!!!

Loving the purple cables on that one!!!!!!!

It's a nice contrast alright. The bike makes perfect sense when cycling through that slop for 20km :D

Great pictures, where were you?

cletus wrote: »
    Great pictures, where were you?

The Barrow way between Carlow and Athy I'd say it's only passable the last couple of days as water levels have been high. The garage is the Three Counties.

I was thinking about the guys asking if they could manage it on a road bike. My rear tyre was constantly spinning up :D It would be an exercise in frustration on any kind of slick tyre.

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    The Barrow way between Carlow and Athy I'd say it's only passable the last couple of days as water levels have been high. The garage is the Three Counties.

I was thinking about the guys asking if they could manage it on a road bike. My rear tyre was constantly spinning up :D It would be an exercise in frustration on any kind of slick tyre.

They haven't started work on the path so :D

They haven't started work on the path so :D

You'll never take our boggy messy excuse for a natural trail, that was *cough man made :D It does keep it quiet this time of year.

They've completed the path from Robertsown to Rathangan, and I believe they'll shortly start the stretch from Rathangan to Monasterevin, eventually to reach Athy. Is there a plan to continue on to Carlow, do you know?

• Advertisement

They've completed the path from Robertsown to Rathangan, and I believe they'll shortly start the stretch from Rathangan to Monasterevin, eventually to reach Athy. Is there a plan to continue on to Carlow, do you know?

No unfortunately not, that was my tongue firmly in cheek comment above. Planning was refused in Carlow after a few notable locals kicked up a fuss and stirred up the whole teams of cyclists at break neck speeds killing small children ****e. :mad: That and it should be left a natural walk way even though it is a man made walk way :rolleyes:

Advertisement