Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Go - 50euro.. PS3 160GB 180euro

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Wouldn't mind one of those PSP go's for €50. Doubt they're the same price instore. Anyone know?

Sent Gamestop an email and it's not the same price instore... They also said they are no longer taking in Go systems, might be the reason why they're selling them off cheap online.

Missed the boat, hopefully they bring the offer back up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,163 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

parsi wrote: »
    Created an account on Gamestop.ie - the verification email never arrived (and its not in the spam folder). #fail

had the same experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

had the same experience

Me too. Refreshed E mail like an egit for the night. Kid wants one for his birthday. Missed the boat. Offer is no longer visible on the site from what i can see.
    Mailed them today to see what the problem was as i still cant get the email confirmation :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,147 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Tesco only have the 120Gb left and it's more expensive than the 160G, what gives?:confused: anybody know if there due back in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭T0mmyM

Anyone know if there are any more PS3's for €180 in Galway? can't get through over the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Thanks OP. Got the PS3 160GB for €180 in Greystones. I think I saw another PS3 behind the customer services desk but don't know if it was the 120GB or 160GB version.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭Nollog

None on the shelves and no price tag here in Clonmel.
    Only xbox360's and kinect bundles for 250.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

None of the Tesco's will be getting them back in stock. They are just on offer to sell off what they already had from previous unsold stock. Alot of stores wont have any at all as they will have been sold at full price throughout the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭cas2kx

Any video game shops that will do price match :D Tesco's in Maynooth told me to ring Tesco's in Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

None left in Tesco Naas and Powercity were not willing to do a price match as per their website. Doubt any tesco's would have any left at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 wibs

€180 PS3 non existant in the Limerick area, rang loads of places on the first day of it.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I still haven't received the verification email but I have received spam from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭Nollog

parsi wrote: »
    I still haven't received the verification email but I have received spam from them.

Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭eorpach

Advertisement