Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodybuilding

Options
  • 28-03-2011 8:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi all,
    I know this has probably been discussed somewhere else. But it would be convenient if there was a thread dedicated to bodybuilding and strength for Dublin/Leinster area.
    Personally, I am returning to this sport after a few years out of the game. My passion has been reignited and looking to learn, discuss.
    Where is the best place to go? and any meet ups, places to find training partner?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

SC wrote: »
    My passion has been reignited and looking to learn, discuss.

Thanks for letting me know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 SC

You're very welcome. After all it's good to share. And they say there's no such thing as a stupid question.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭T-rev

i think that went straight over your head mate. you were right tho you said discuss, not discus

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

T-rev wrote: »
    i think that went straight over your head mate. you were right tho you said discuss, not discus

Weh weh weh!

Advertisement