Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are The Standards Of Entertainment Dropping?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

markesmith wrote: »
    Rebecca Black

This is what I think of all this crappy new music. Apt end to vid. How the hell did these people become famous? I've more talent in my fingernail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

This is what I think of all this crappy new music. Apt end to vid. How the hell did these people become famous? I've more talent in my fingernail.

Because they're hilariously bad. The mainstream does have certain standards, you know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

No it ****ing doesn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gargleblaster

because a lot of people enjoy listening to it, either because they think it's hilariously bad or because it just brings them joy in some other way.

once you get your fingernail to entertain as many people, you'll be just as famous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gargleblaster

In fairness, standards for women are dropping.. Lads still listen to more decent music.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

I imagine that standards have always been loose. I am absolutely sure that there operas, ballets, etc. that were absolute crap; they just didn't make it through the centuries. Unfortunately, now that nearly everything can be archived through the internet, the crap produced in our lifetime will not disappear through the generations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

Anyone who thinks that "Fried Egg" is being enjoyed (for the most part) in a sincere manner is lacking a sense of humour

Advertisement