Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's in YOUR party?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

My party for pokemon black is

Espoen LV 100
    Unbreon LV 100
    Emboar LV 82
    Blaziken LV 100
    Reshiram LV 80
    Sawk LV 75

Not a bad party but to much fire based if you ask me

Ha, let's play spot the trades :P

Lotsa fire, and 2 fighting. You certainly don't need Blaziken AND Emboar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Blaziken cant go he's 8 years old i have had him from pokemon ruby. Also i fell bad dropping emboar he might be a bit crap but i still have to have him there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Isn't blaziken banned from battles now because of it's DW ability

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Isn't blaziken banned from battles now because of it's DW ability

Everyone says "banned", but really it just means that Blaziken is now considered Uber, and is no longer permitted in OU.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I've been holding off posting in here because I'm really not sure what I'm doing yet.

I've a Loney Bisharp which always kicks ass, An Absol which is great but can't be used in the VGCs, an amazing Dragonite with the same problem. Emboar is pretty sweet but very slow. His EV's are used up and I can't get the berries to helps this.
    Other than this... I've a space for training and one for HMs.

I was thinking of Hydreigon or Haxorus as I do love dragons but can't decide which one and then I'm lost again.

I NEED HELP!!

Edit: Have also been thinking of Eelektross.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Between Hydreigon and Haxorus, I'd take Hydreigon. I trained up a Haxorus in White and was kinda disappointed with it, whereas I grew quite fond of Hydreigon.

Electross is also a very solid choice, Levitate eliminating it's weakness to ground types.

The berries thing sucks, no way of really getting them until we get Dreamworld over here :(

Oh, and Volcarona is good if you can get one, Bug/Fire and with pretty solid stats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

+1 for hydregion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Everyone says "banned", but really it just means that Blaziken is now considered Uber, and is no longer permitted in OU.

Nyaww, I love my Blaziken... Still, was never going to VGCs with him anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I've had thoughts about Volcarona but it's just never warmed to me.

I'm thinking Hydreigon and Eelectross seem like solid bets. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Passed the Elite Four recently with:

Emboar (Teh Pig)
    Zebstrika (Yuki)
    Liepard (C.C.)
    Gothitelle (Miyuki)
    Jellicent (Fuko)
    Cobalion (Vegeta)

Can't remember levels and too lazy to turn on my DS >_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Just on Route6 after the 5th Gym with:

Victini Lv. 32
    Conkeldurr Lv. 33
    Samurott Lv. 36

Need to fill up my party, haven't come across anyone I'd actually like in my party yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 oneshotfinch

I have like, a dozen fantastic pokemon raised to level 50 or so and I've yet to pick a 6 'mon team out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Just picked up a Lv. 27 Joltik. Was considering going for a Vanillite too, but decided against it.

Advertisement