Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

America has attacked Libya!

Options
  • 21-03-2011 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Good fellows children!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

This thread had better be about Operation Eldorado Canyon or Crossing the Line of Death.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Michaelie

This thread had better be about Operation Eldorado Canyon or Crossing the Line of Death.
    It is bad that Japanese do not help with operation. So more Arabs would exterminate! It would accelerate democratization.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

OK, dude. I'm presuming that English is not your first language. You want to start explaining yourself very clearly, or your time on Military is going to be very short.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Michaelie

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

OK, dude. I'm presuming that English is not your first language. You want to start explaining yourself very clearly, or your time on Military is going to be very short.

NTM

No Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Yes English is my fifth language. I try to raise my level.

Advertisement