Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

car transportation

• 19-03-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ micko38

I would like to recommend John Flynn from Carlow to anyone who requires a car to be brought in from England.He recently collected a Morris 10/4 for me. Sound guy fantastic service. His details are Flynn recovery <PM for number>. Thanks John will use your service again:):)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 davoxx

how much? what kind of service? what timescale?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ Daxklynsmith

micko38 wrote: »
    I would like to recommend John Flynn from Carlow to anyone who requires a car to be brought in from England.He recently collected a Morris 10/4 for me. Sound guy fantastic service. His details are Flynn recovery <PM for number>. Thanks John will use your service again:):)

Me too, John brought both of my BM's out in the past, definitely recommend him
    Dick in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ acmatman

I could not agree more John collected a car from me in Dublin dripped it in Essex then went to Luton collected another and dropped it back in Dublin ,great service .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 davoxx

davoxx wrote: »
    how much? what kind of service? what timescale?

Can some one pm this if they do not want to post it on the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭ shineon23

in the region of how much does he charge for doing this?

Planning on maybe bringing in a car in the summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ micko38

In the region of €500.00 depending on area

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ PanhardPL

Another chap worth checking is Val McKenna, Birr, 087 <PM for number>, who will deliver and collect from any part of the UK, and his rates are very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ✭✭✭ dodygharib

Can you please PM John Number because I am thinking of buying a Car in UK as well. Thanks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 2,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭ macplaxton

Could you please PM the user direct dodygharib rather than digging up very old threads. Ta.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement