Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROADKILL :(

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Traonach wrote: »
    Most vets will not charge to look at wild animals. Most will not have great experience in dealing with wild animals, beacuse they would seldom treat them.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. :(
    Seems to be different over in England they seem to get alot of hedgehogs and foxes and badger cubs etc ....but maybe that's only in certain areas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Rashers23

Hit a rabbit last Sept still feel gutted about it, have nearly crashed trying to avoid foxes, cats even rats!

Glad to see this thread this morning coz I feel awful after knocking down 2 ducks on my way to work. They just appeared out of the ditch and I couldn't swerve into oncoming traffic to avoid them. Braked as hard as I could but couldn't stop in time. I stopped to make sure they were dead coz i would hate to have them suffer.

Have been distraught all morning. The woman who owned them came out of her house and didn't seem too bothered that her ducks got killed and said that her husband would move them off the road. I was too upset to ask why they were running around on the main road to begin with.

Advertisement