Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can we restart the thread where we bitch about guitarfix?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 guitarfix

To Whom It May Concern,

Guitarfix provides 100% professional service in Dublin City and has done for four years. In that time we've gone from strength to strength and build up clientele such as Joe Walsh (The Eagles), Slash, Hugh Cornwell, Mikey Campbell, Spyder Stacey, James Dean Bradfield, Huey Morgan, Kirk Hamett, Jimmy Smyth, Anto Drennan, Sean O'Connor, Tosh Flood and Thomas Walsh to name but a few.

Over the four years we have satisfied thousands of customers with both repairs and sales and we hope to continue to do so for many years to come. Unfortunately its impossible to keep everybody happy. If you choose to have your guitar repaired at Guitarfix or purchase a guitar from us and are not completely satisfied we will offer you a full refund if the problem cannot be resolved.

Apologies to any disgruntled customers, we sincerely hope to have the opportunity to change your opinions in the future.

Remember folks, you are entitled to your consumer rights and those of you who have not resolved your issues with Guitarfix feel free to seek legal advice or take it up with the Small Claims Court on O'Connell Street.

Hope to see you soon,
    Kev

CianRyan wrote: »
    Give3n everyone else's experiences I wouldn't say they're a competitor and if they were they're only telling the truth.

I gave him €50 for a set up once, that'll be the last time I do that.
    PLEASE RETURN THE GUITAR FOR A FREE SETUP AND FULL REFUND. KEV

new fang wrote: »
    because the man is an absolute nightmare

i've dealt with him twice - the first in person when i went to check out his shop, he seemed alright if maybe a little cold

the second - just rang him five seconds ago - need a pickup swapped and intonation setup. he kept interrupting me when i was telling him what i wanted, and when i said i wanted just the intonation done (he kept going on about cleaning the pots and sanding the frets, neither which i need), he snapped and said "here's what you can do, you can call someone else" and hung up

twat

the only reason i called him is cause i read his prices were very reasonable (which admittedly, they were), but i'd never deal with that kind of personality
    HI THERE IN FAIRNESS YOU WERE TELLING ME HOW TO DO MY JOB AND WERE ABRUPT IF YOU KNEW HOW TO DO THE JOB WHY NOT DO IT YOURSELF? REGARDS KEV

stetyrrell wrote: »
    Kev's a bit erm, how to say this nicely, out there most of the time :rolleyes:

His doesn't exactly take his business too seriously, and he can be quite shocking when trying to contact him, getting the stuff done in time, and sometimes getting the stuff back off him :confused:

His secondhand guitars can be quite good though, cheap enough prices the odd time, and they're all well set up
    HI THERE YOU HAVE MADE AN ALLEGATION TOWARD ME NOT PAYING TAX THIS IS INFACT FALSE AND WRITTEN BY YOU WHICH ENTITLES ME TO SUE YOU FOR LIBEL STATEMENTS.PLEASE RETRACT THIS STATEMENT.

Rigsby wrote: »
    If he is as bad as this, then the people who are giving him business are even worse. If he was boycotted, he might take things more seriously. Granted, someone might not know what he is like on their first dealings with him, but after that.. :rolleyes:
    ALL MY WORK IS 100% AND IF YOUR NOT HAPPY ILL REFUND YOU ON THE SPOT NO QUESTIONS ASKED....REGARDS KEV.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I've locked this thread pending discussion with the administrators of this site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement