Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for websites to research your bets? Look here!

Options
2

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!


    Lovely, it can be very specific aswell with percentages and stuff.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo


    1-home team
    2- away team
    x- draw

    1-x means home team half time, draw full time
    1-2 means home tem half time, away team full time
    x-x means draw half time, draw full time

    and so forth


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie


    evosteo wrote: »
    :Dderek its unreal, its got everything,

    its a research money maker for sure,

    it cant predict the future

    but jesus it will give ya a good shot at it:D

    Yeah it really is a top class tool. The current sequences tab is great as it shows the form teams for unders/ overs, HT/FT for all teams around the world so can see exactly who to be on.
    The stats in the Dutch leagues are very interesting. Alot of 2nd half goals. Seems once first goal goes in, losing team will go all out and either take a pasting or get a couple back. So probably betting in-running in these games as ante-post odds are pretty poor

    Also I'm getting on unders in French Ligue 2!


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg


    Anyone who understands how to use it can tell us who to bet on ;)


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie


    The statistics for draws is very interesting. Their are quite a few teams that so far this season have 100% draws in their games away from home and looking back at previous years go through the season with draw rates away of over 60%. Seeing as bookies generally offer around the 2/1 mark for draws, there should be a serious opportunity to piece together some nice profits by backing these teams week in week out.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,122 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour


    gnella wrote: »

    A BRILLIANT PIECE OF SOFTWARE THAT COST 50EURO BUT IS NOW FREE,ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GET INTERACTIVE H2H STATS THEN THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED,I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE WHO IS ANY WAY SERIOUS ABOUT BETTING ON FOOTBALL TO DOWNLOAD THIS AND HAVE A LOOK

    if i could thank you twice i would.... legend you are


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro


    Question: is there a similar tool regarding referees/teams/yellow-red cards? And big thumbs up of course for Gnella, great tool.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985


    Yardie wrote: »
    The statistics for draws is very interesting. Their are quite a few teams that so far this season have 100% draws in their games away from home and looking back at previous years go through the season with draw rates away of over 60%. Seeing as bookies generally offer around the 2/1 mark for draws, there should be a serious opportunity to piece together some nice profits by backing these teams week in week out.

    That sounds like a very nice opportunity. Will have to wait until I'm on my own pc to install it but I'll definitely be having a look at it. Cheers gnella.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie


    stingerro wrote: »
    Question: is there a similar tool regarding referees/teams/yellow-red cards? And big thumbs up of course for Gnella, great tool.

    This is a great site for cards and corners

    http://www.simplesoccerstats.com/Index.html

    http://www.soccerbase.com/referees/home.sd is good for ref stats

    Also decent: http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/index.php?PL=competition&Code=EPL&statType=ref_report


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich


    Some people still dont know about this tracker :P


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65


    I've downloaded the tracker and am attempting to play with it, the interface isn't exactly intuitive I have to say. Still some of it is easy enough so one can see simple things like win and winless streaks at a glance.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011


    Samich wrote: »
    Some people still dont know about this tracker :P

    I do now :P


  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭gnella


    mike65 wrote: »
    I've downloaded the tracker and am attempting to play with it, the interface isn't exactly intuitive I have to say. Still some of it is easy enough so one can see simple things like win and winless streaks at a glance.

    keep looking mike,i dont think you have seen much yet,let us know if you need any help,my fav part is the "H2H" feature but you need to "edit stats" on RHS to get ones you require.
    if anybody has any questions or probs please post as we are all here to help each other.REMEMBER,THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SILLY QUESTION


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011


    What about getting a mod to set-up a thread specifically for this sst program


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro


    For people who missed it - Didn't go deep into it, but creator of this software has pretty good results (http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=59725) making tips based on data collected and analyzed by software he created. Quite similar tool to SST - http://www.cgmbet.com/en

    You need a registration code to be able to get updates, you can get it after asking author by e-mail (usually reply is around evening). Tool looks very useful.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees


    gnella wrote: »
    http://www.soccerstatstracker.com/

    A BRILLIANT PIECE OF SOFTWARE THAT COST 50EURO BUT IS NOW FREE,ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GET INTERACTIVE H2H STATS THEN THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED,I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE WHO IS ANY WAY SERIOUS ABOUT BETTING ON FOOTBALL TO DOWNLOAD THIS AND HAVE A LOOK

    +1
    Best tip off I've gotten on boards.......:D


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro


    One more interesting site which I believe wasn't mentioned - http://www.betonstat.com/


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII


    Im getting a socket error when i try to update the results. I am behind a proxy any way of adding proxy settings to this software??


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097


    Off topic I know but this seems like as sensible a place to ask as any - can anybody suggest me a site similar to those mentioned here but for rugby?


  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭gnella


    keane2097 wrote: »
    Off topic I know but this seems like as sensible a place to ask as any - can anybody suggest me a site similar to those mentioned here but for rugby?


    rugbydata.com

    itsrugby.co.uk


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook


    I would highly recommend The Punters Lounge, There are some amazing punters there who offer great tips across a wide range of sports. But In terms of stats etc I would recommend Soccerway.com, has stats for most leagues.


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭jacool


    www.kickoff.co.uk

    It's a bit simple, and I don't agree with its analysis of Germany vs. Italy!


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87


    http://www.soccerstatstracker.com/index.html

    Updated tracker for the 2012/13 season


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!


    Anyone having trouble with the new tracker? :( Always crashing when I go to previous years and h2h sometimes :(:(


  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet


    I don't get the Games/Come Out Data on stat tracker, it never seems to correlate to the data in the window below?


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!


    JHet wrote: »
    I don't get the Games/Come Out Data on stat tracker, it never seems to correlate to the data in the window below?


    It's usually the team with the highest % that shows up. Just highlight something else and it'll show each teams results etc.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109


    gnella wrote: »
    http://www.soccerstatstracker.com/

    A BRILLIANT PIECE OF SOFTWARE THAT COST 50EURO BUT IS NOW FREE,ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GET INTERACTIVE H2H STATS THEN THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED,I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE WHO IS ANY WAY SERIOUS ABOUT BETTING ON FOOTBALL TO DOWNLOAD THIS AND HAVE A LOOK


    Is any one having problems with this site of late? It seems to be crashing when i select Home/Away options. Uninstalled it and re-installed it but still no Joy and I miss it. :(


  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭zagro


    For everyone interested in ice hockey: KHL tips, league table, schedule, results, free bets and predictions
    KHL is second league in the world


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109


    http://www.soccerstatstracker.com/index.html

    Updated tracker for the 2013/14 season


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭dinneenp


    http://www.sportinglife.com/bettingzone/our-best-bets

    I use it a lot, very good with rugby and boxing. Simple-the higher points a tip is the more a banker.
    Click on each event for full analysis.
    Update daily, expect Sat and Sun.


Advertisement