Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercings... Down there.

Options
  • 12-03-2011 6:51am

So what do women make of the old baby maker having a piercing in it? I'm really considering getting one soon... A girl I'm seeing isn't really a fan of the idea but I think she could get used to it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I wouldn't seek someone out who had one but I also wouldn't discount someone because they had one. As a girl I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm curious about the practicalities of it (and you do hear these urban legends don't you...)!! I know a couple of guys who have them - the piercings don't really turn me on or turn me off. I suppose I wouldn't encourage a partner to get one but if he wanted to it's his decision and I'd be fine with it.

Nice turn of phrase by the way... 'baby maker' :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry AbG the ladies lounge is not the place for guys asking women's opinions on fashion or gifts or even babymaker metalwork :)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement