Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Airsoft Gear you'll need!(including pictures)

Options
  • 11-03-2011 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey all,

As my health condition does not really allow me to play Airsoft anymore, I have decided to throw all my gear up for sale. I have included as many pictures of stuff as I could. Selling for price listed or nearest offer.

If there are any questions in regards to the gear ask me and I'll try and answer them. Keep in mind I'm not very technical with these things, but you're free to come over and have a look at it. Also if someone could tell me how to determine the brand of the rifles, please do. I know the hand gun is a Tokyo Marui.

Prices are negotiable as I'm not 100% sure what going rates are, so these are just ideal prices for me.

Obviously I'd prefer to let everyone go in one sale. If you are interested let me know and we can discuss a price.

If you want to, you can come down to have a look at the items yourself in Dundalk Co. Louth.

Please find attached all pictures that I could not post here for some reason.
    http://img855.imageshack.us/g/imag0079.jpg/

Items for sale:

Weapons:
    Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle .50AE Hard Kick: €150

JG? T3-K1 G3 SG1 Rifle (Brand new rifle, never shot, bipods attached): €150 (including extra mag)
    Extra Mag(separate): €10
    Tasco Scope: €40

JG? M4 Commando: €200 (including silencer + aimpoint + mag, 160 for just rifle)
    Silencer: €20
    Aimpoint: €30
    Extra Mag (silent): €10

As far as I know, all weapons fall under the legal requirement of 1 Joule.

Other stuff:

Rifle Bag 120cm (big enough to store G3 + M4): €40
    Helmet(including woodland camo cover): €20
    Knee Pads: €10
    Elbow Pads: €10
    Goggles: €15
    Trousers (size is probably around 34/36 waist, 34/36 length: €10
    Jacket (big size): €10
    Tactical Vest (one of the clips is broken as visible on picture, got shot off with a BB easily replaced: €50
    Radio: €80

All together (separate items) would add up to €805 which you could have for 750.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Just for reference, the G3 pictured looks like it is made by JG.

I think the M4 is also by JG (but not 100%)

Hope that helps.

After checking more pics online the M4 is also a JG.

(compared it to pics on ebairsoft.com)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Sander21

Thanks very much, I'll adjust it now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Donnchadh1

Offer asking on knee pads if you can post?. Is paypal ok for you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 Mmawarrior

15 offered for silencer?

Offers noted, I'd rather not sell the parts from the guns individually, but if there will be no offers over the coming weeks for the whole set (i.e. the gun with all attachments) then I will consider it.

I'd rather not post for the knee pads, and if possible sell them with the elbow pads. Where do you live?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Donnchadh1

Sanders,

I'm on the otherside of the country so post only option for me. If you change your mind you know where to find me. (Only interested in knee pads), best of luck wit sales!:)

Cheers,

Donnchadh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Tommy Griffen

Donnchadh1 wrote: »
    Sanders,

I'm on the otherside of the country so post only option for me. If you change your mind you know where to find me. (Only interested in knee pads), best of luck wit sales!:)

Cheers,

Donnchadh

I will offer 100 euro for the G3 with 2 mags??

Are you interested in any trades?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Larrymichael

hi offer 150 euro including the scope and i'll collect subject to collection..

Tommy, trades of what kind? I wouldn't be interested in anything airsoft related as my health doesn't permit me to play anymore.

Larry, offer noted, I'll have to think about it as it's a little low. But thanks for posting it, will get back to you :)

As said, the G3 is brand new, I did a dry shot in it to see if it works properly and it does. Anyone interested is free to try it out before they buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭kevin_145

120 for g3??

• Advertisement

kevin_145 wrote: »
    120 for g3??

Offer 130 depending on where you are based?

Offer 130 depending on where you are based?

sorry, just saw you are from dundalk. I can meet you halfway if you accept my offer of 130, no more as it is not worth anymore

Thanks

hi offer 150 euro including the scope and i'll collect subject to collection..

Are you able to collect in Dundalk?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Larrymichael

hi sander,
    live down the road from dundalk near duleek.. can collect no problem

Sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jimkil

Would like the m4 but can only offer 150.

Jimkil wrote: »
    Would like the m4 but can only offer 150.

Could probably do the rifle for that, but without the add-ons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭scar guy

Sander21 wrote: »
    Could probably do the rifle for that, but without the add-ons

can you meet in gormanstown or balbriggan or somewhere on the connoly-drogheda line.and what trades you interested in???????

My preference is still to sell the Rifle as a whole. even at a negotiable price.

It will be hard for me to go to that area as I dont have a car, I don't have a proper bag in which the rifle would fit without looking like I'm going to rob a bank ;P

Sander21 wrote: »
    My preference is still to sell the Rifle as a whole. even at a negotiable price.

It will be hard for me to go to that area as I dont have a car, I don't have a proper bag in which the rifle would fit without looking like I'm going to rob a bank ;P

wrap it in a black bag.what trades u interested in????????

• Advertisement

scar guy wrote: »
    wrap it in a black bag.what trades u interested in????????

Possibly some electronic gadgets or something, not sure, did you have anything in particular in mind?

Updated a few prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jimkil

Offer as advertised.

Offer as advertised.

add the tasco and extra mag and il give you 140 for it providing i get one of my guns sold.:)

Offer as advertised.

add the tasco and extra mag and il give you 140 for it providing i get one of my guns sold.:)

G3+Scope+Mag currently on hold. Rest still available.

G3, scope and mag no longer on hold.

Willing to accept pay-pal and post, postage for buyer as are the paypal charges :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭GarethQ

Ill offer full price on the silencer, Meet in ADA or Rathbeggan Lakes?

I have no idea where either of those places are, I'm kind of restricted to dundalk area. Any interest in the rifle as well? Or just the accessories?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭GarethQ

Just the accessories, Ehh better off posting?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement