Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie Referrals Thread

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Have had one track but at the 0.50 each rate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭rabjoshu

How do you clock up the €12 cashback within 30days with a minimum spend?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭OneWayBet

OneWayBet wrote: »
    No sign of my voucher and no response from FatCheese. Looks like 80 euro down the swanny :mad:

Well, 4 months later and to my surprise I got my voucher today :) In future I'll be withdrawing by EFT as that has always taken only 2 working days for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

OneWayBet wrote: »

Well, 4 months later and to my surprise I got my voucher today :) In future I'll be withdrawing by EFT as that has always taken only 2 working days for me.
    And me. Better late than never! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Got my Amazon voucher today as well. Four months late but still free money :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Got 100 euro cashback dated 21/2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Hmm, Just got this e-mail from FatCheese.
    Dear Member,

As you will be all too aware the service we at Fatcheese have provided you over the last few months has not been acceptable. Quite simply we have let you and ourselves down and I would like to take the opportunity to firstly apologise for the delay in sending out this message, and secondly to ask you to please accept our most sincere apologies for the difficulties and inconvenience this has caused.

At Fatcheese, we strive for the perfection of our service and ensuring the satisfaction of our members. Unfortunately, due to several problems we have encountered, a number of issues you have been experiencing slipped through process. We guarantee that we will not let this problem persist.

Fatcheese makes no money from transactions made on the site - we pass on all commission that is paid to us back to you. This is why there is a delay between you making the transaction and us paying you as we simply can't award cashback until we have received the payment ourselves. The site was set up to help people during this economic downturn and not for any other reason - we simply wanted to help others. Last year the site grew very quickly and for us to cope with the influx of tickets/claims we outsourced the customer service side where we thought we'd be providing our members with a much better user experience.

This back fired. The service we used simply wasn't doing the job we wanted of them. Unfortunately due to a number personal issues I did not pick up on these problems when I should have and for that I apologise once more. To ensure that this does not happen again, we are moving all services back to the in-house team to return us to the high-level of quality and service our customers deserve.

To compound matters further, over the last few weeks we've experienced issues with our bank where payments we have processed have not gone through. I've been advised that this issue will be resolved next week and all payments will be processed as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me directly at complaints@fatcheese.ie. Please note I may not be able to reply to you instantly as my main aim is to resolve all outstanding issues and get the site to back to where it should be.

You are an important and crucial member of the Fatcheese family and we value your service. As such we'd like to invite a select number of members to test out a brand new design and system. Something that will make the site easier to use and also stop issues arising again. If you'd be interested in doing so please could you send an email to tester@fatcheese.ie.

Please allow us a little time to get back up-to-date with any outstanding tickets and claims. I personally guarantee these issues will be resolved.

My sincere apologies once again.
    Kindest regards,
    Ahmed
    Fatcheese Co-Founder

It looks like they might be trying to turn a corner, as I hadn't heard anything from them in a while, but had always had a prompt-ish response before the end of last year.

My 50:50 referral link, if you want to use it - <SNIP> (removed on behalf of poster)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sorry.. but all referral threads / schemes have been nixed as per our amendment to the charter here!

Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement