Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a Nokia E5 with eMobile!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

(YOU ARE IT IS THE ONE, I WANT) Ohh Ohh Ohh!
    The one I need
    Oh yes indeed!
    The one that I want!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭KazDub

I have an E51 and my 3 1/2 year old has worked out how to use it. Seriously! She's three and a half and a mobile phone expert! I need something to confuse her. I'm hoping that all these new buttons, menu options and new wonders will momentarily confuse her. She'll eventually figure out that kids her age are meant to be playing with Playschool phones, not real ones. She's already commandeered my Fuji point-and-shoot camera and has eyes on my new Canon G9. Kids these days! Help me put her in her place!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Twixster

I really need to win this phone because my current Nokia which is 5 years old has started to switch off by itself, will only send some of my texts and is in very bad repair :(

I can't afford to buy a new phone and I'm very Nokia loyal so I would love this phone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Redderneck

My Mrs'. employer have strict restrictions on internet access at work. I'd like to help her in struggle for her right to choose. A phone like this would enable her break free from the capitalist shackles imposed by her fascist slavedrivers. Help me set her free!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 brettg

"As long as there is injustice, whenever a Targathian baby cries out, wherever a distress signal sounds among the stars".... er that will be my shiny new Nokia E5 Galaxy S ringing for me, Oh DANG ! I know it's wishfull thinking but then I'm the king, according to my buddies Go West. Anyway teleporting back to earth I would just love to win this baby, my non-ownership of an e-mobile E5 is an injustice crying out across the universe to be rectified. Choose wisely choose me. Gerry B. Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭loopyloulilly

My current mobile is out of date, and to keep up with this fast paced technology and digital world, im in dire need to this excellent piece of technology!!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

because my current phone is retirement age.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

Because my poor oul iphone screen is smashed to bits :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 uninspired

My last phone died 5 months ago and I've been using a borrowed phone ever since becuase I'm a poor student and can't afford to buy a new one! =( My friend would really like her phone back. Please help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I would like to give it to my Dad as he suffered a stroke a year ago and would like something simple and easy to use with buttons so he can remember how to text and call people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭jusvi2001

I deserve this e5 beacause since seeing her my heart says...My Adorable darling i think of you every morning, every night. so be mine.....

• Registered Users Posts: 34 suttonca2597

I'd like to win this phone for my husband. I have an iphone and he has an ancient nokia. He "says" he doesn't want a phone with internet and email yet he always borrows my phone to check facebook, emails, etc. I think its about time he got his own cool phone, don't you??? :)

This phone looks awesome and I know he'd love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Because it was my birthday a few days ago and no-one from Boards got me a pressie. It's not too late ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭cwboy

Because I would love to go back to a nokia phone. Its been too long. Oh how I loved my Nokias.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭rameire

i deserve it because i cannot afford a good phone that does more that text and talk.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

I deserve? this So i can take the odd picture and could settle the odd argument in the pub by checking the facts on the internet which my current cannot do.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

I'm a lifetime fan of Nokia, but as you can see I think I need an upgrade - would love to win the E5 !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

I deserve this phone because it's just so cool, and I'm not. In fact I've never been cool... but if I owned this phone, I would become cool, then I would be able to have a girlfriend and use my lucky condom I bought in 2003.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Broom

I'd love to win it just for its 2.4-inch screen.... Perfect for showing off snaps taken with its 5-megapixel camera!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Us against them

[Embedded Image Removed]

Its getting too hard to find jeans to fit my current phone into

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Hi Guys,

This competition is now closed and I have PM'd Maiden who was the winner.

Congratulations to her and thanks to you all for entering.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

i need a new phone because i was mugged in madrid last friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Thanks steve!

Received my phone in the post this morning! What a beauty!

Going to be doing loads of happy talking talking, happy talk!!

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

maiden wrote: »
    Thanks steve!

Received my phone in the post this morning! What a beauty!

Going to be doing loads of happy talking talking, happy talk!!

Happy to hear it :D

Enjoy the phone!

-Steve

Advertisement