Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11, the ripple effect

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

uprising2 wrote: »
    7/7 trial: how acquitted trio came to embrace radical cause
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6188667.ece

Trio cleared over 7/7 attacks
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7514542.stm
    The justice system works? Or it doesn't? Or the conspiracy extends to all levels of government, but they forgot the judiciary? (doh!)

As I said earlier, I only watched the first 'chapter' of his film, but within that there were 3 or 4 obvious contradictions or ridiculous leaps of faith. I don't think this conspiracy has much in the way of legs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

7/7 trial: how acquitted trio came to embrace radical cause
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6188667.ece

Trio cleared over 7/7 attacks
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7514542.stm

So John Hill needed to send the DVDs to the jury because....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Di0genes wrote: »
    So John Hill needed to send the DVDs to the jury because....

Listen!, I never said he needed to or didn't, he sent them "In care of the court", not to the jury, can you at least get that bit right.

I don't know his exact motives, but I assume he thought innocent men were going down for a manufactured case.

The reason the men didn't go down is because the entire 7/7 case is a manufactured illusion, the train that never was (Luton-London), how was that explained again?
    7/7 Inquest: Government offers new (still unbelievable) version of train times
    http://terroronthetube.co.uk/inquest-articles/77-inquest-government-offers-new-still-unbelievable-version-of-the-train-times-timeline/

The holes blown up from beneath the floor:
    November 18, 2010
    Staggering new evidence has emerged from the Inquest, demonstrating that two or maybe three major holes were blown in the floor of the Edgware road coach

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Information_43/7-7-London-Bombings-Two-holes-in-floor-of-Edgware-Road-coach.shtml

And to be honest the whole 7/7 official story has so many holes in it as pointed out in some of the 7/7 ripple effect film.

The peaceful man, John Hill is a very intelligent man, he's more of a threat because he shows flaws in the official story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 irish pavee

sbkenn wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the conspiracy theories on 9/11 and 7/7 ?
    Did you know that Ireland recently extradited a proponent to the UK for, what at worst, is a political offence(where extradition is prohibited), and at best, simply not an offense under the law of either country ?
    This person simply distributed DVD's of eveidence that the 9/11 attacks were done with military aircraft.

I SAW THAT DVD IT ILSO ON YOUTUBE NOT SURE THE NAME BOT I THNK IT THE RIPPLE FFECT THE UK AND USA IS ON IT

Listen!, I never said he needed to or didn't, he sent them "In care of the court", not to the jury, can you at least get that bit right.

To the jury.
    I don't know his exact motives, but I assume he thought innocent men were going down for a manufactured case.

To the jury. Perhaps if he'd sent it to the prosecution or defence council.
    The reason the men didn't go down is because the entire 7/7 case is a manufactured illusion, the train that never was (Luton-London), how was that explained again?
    7/7 Inquest: Government offers new (still unbelievable) version of train times
    http://terroronthetube.co.uk/inquest-articles/77-inquest-government-offers-new-still-unbelievable-version-of-the-train-times-timeline/

The holes blown up from beneath the floor:
    November 18, 2010
    Staggering new evidence has emerged from the Inquest, demonstrating that two or maybe three major holes were blown in the floor of the Edgware road coach

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Information_43/7-7-London-Bombings-Two-holes-in-floor-of-Edgware-Road-coach.shtml

And to be honest the whole 7/7 official story has so many holes in it as pointed out in some of the 7/7 ripple effect film.

The peaceful man, John Hill is a very intelligent man, he's more of a threat because he shows flaws in the official story.

No the people were acquitted of attempting to aid the actual suicide bombers. The fact that four men detonated four bombs three on tube trains and one on a bus, isn't disputed, and wasn't contested by the defendants.

• Advertisement

Just a question Uprising2 - in your opinion, has there been any major terrorist attack in the last - say - 30 years that you don't think was part of a shadowy conspiracy? (as opposed to the seemingly obvious conspiracy among terrorists)

Why is it that only certain (internet-age) terrorist attacks seem merit the type of scrutiny we see given to the 7/7 bombings?

Just a question Uprising2 - in your opinion, has there been any major terrorist attack in the last - say - 30 years that you don't think was part of a shadowy conspiracy? (as opposed to the seemingly obvious conspiracy among terrorists)

Why is it that only certain (internet-age) terrorist attacks seem merit the type of scrutiny we see given to the 7/7 bombings?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

Here's a list, now you tell me, in your opinion, has there been a hidden hand in any of these?

I won't be entertaining you or your stupid questions, if you want to ask specific cases I'll answer yes or no.

Now back on topic, please read this:

Anthony John Hill, aged 62, also known as “Muad’Dib” the producer of the documentary film,“7/7 Ripple Effect”, has been charged with “intending to pervert the course of justice,” after counter-terrorism police investigated him for sending copies of his film to the British court, requesting the court administrators deliver them to the judge and jury-foreman in a trial related to the London Underground bombings on July 7th, 2005. This has always been common practice in Britain, as people send opinions or evidence, openly or anonymously, to courthouses all the time, acting as an “amicus curiae (a friend of the court).

So he is charged with "intending to pervert the course of Justice", he sent the dvd's to the "Court" requesting court administrators deliver them to the Judge and Jury forman (2 people, 2 copies of DVD).

He lost his appeal in the supreme court Dublin, he was on bail in Ireland and had a 100% attendance record.
    He was extradited to england and sought bail.

They are fighting to keep Muad'Dib in prison, claiming it is to make sure He is in court for trial, when THEY themselves now have a 33% success-rate in having Him in court, whereas He maintained a 100% perfect attendance and signing-on record when on bail for nearly two years, in Ireland.

11/02/2011
    Muad'Dib's Latest Bail Hearing.
    The State failed to bring Muad'Dib to court again today, even after the judge last week ordered Him to be brought.

The judge said that he would not grant bail to Muad'Dib without Him being in court.

07/03/2011
    Muad’Dib’s Upcoming Bail Hearing
    Will they bring Him to court this time? UPDATE:- No! THEY failed again!

Update: Word has come back that the prison and court service failed to bring Muad'Dib to His own hearing, once again. This is now the third time He hasn’t been produced out of the four hearings He’s had.

08/03/2011
    Today, after a great deal of behind the scenes “mistakes” (read: manipulation) by the State’s various organs, Muad’Dib was finally brought to His own bail hearing, and bail was granted by the judge.
    The conditions are strict, and unnecessary, with the State reserving the right to keep a very close watch on Muad’Dib.
    Further submissions and clarifications will have to be made by Muad’Dib over the next two months prior to the start of His trial on May 9th, 2011.

So finally he was brought to court yesterday and granted bail.

Here's the warrant:
    aw01.jpg

Here's what "perverting the course of justice" involves.

Perverting the course of justice, in English, Canadian (see article 139 of Canadian Criminal Code), and Irish law, is a criminal offence in which someone prevents justice from being served on himself or on another party. It is a common law offence carrying a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.
    Perverting the course of justice can be any of three acts:
    • Fabricating or disposing of evidence
    • Intimidating or threatening a witness or juror
    • Intimidating or threatening a judge
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perverting_the_course_of_justice

Now I fail to see how he has done ANY of these 3 acts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8SLLqar3yY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCpdwDxiHZw

I have some footage from inside the supreme court that day:eek:, not much!

I'll be posting some 7/7 Ripple Effect DVD's to John Hills Trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Uprising2, amicus curiae is a red herring in this case. What he was doing does not comply with the definition you gave before and therefore what he did does not fall under amicus curiae.

Secondly, you submit evidence to the court. You don't send it to the jury, which is what he did. The fact that it didn't get to them means nothing, he was still trying to influence the jury.

Thirdly, considering a lot of what is in the video is false, it counts as fabricating evidence and therefore falls under perverting the course of justice.

I won't be entertaining you or your stupid questions, if you want to ask specific cases I'll answer yes or no.
    Oh but you are entertaining me, although perhaps not intentionally. Here's a clear question - did the IRA exist?

• Advertisement

Stop taking the thread off-topic.

Ok, back on topic. There is ample evidence to suggest that:

a) Mr Hill, or King Hill as he claims to be, is insane.
    b) He did try to influence a serious criminal case.
    c) His 'Ripple Effect' video is total nonsense, as are his claims to be a king.
    d) There is no miscarriage of justice here, unless a man who is clearly mentally ill is convicted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Aside from the whole 9/11 conspiracy, do we have any reason to believe that someone was extradited to the UK for distributing these DVDs?

Any reason at all??

I find that hard to believe since I watched this documentry on the television last year ,ok it was on channel 200 on sky which is the controversial channel but it was on TV and they repeated it numerous ,at least 20 times last year.I have it saved in my sky box as I was in work when it was on.

So why would someone be extradited to the UK if it was on TV at least 20 times last year?

I find that hard to believe since I watched this documentry on the television last year ,ok it was on channel 200 on sky which is the controversial channel but it was on TV and they repeated it numerous ,at least 20 times last year.I have it saved in my sky box as I was in work when it was on.

So why would someone be extradited to the UK if it was on TV at least 20 times last year?
    The mystery is solved, Banana - the guy tried to send his DVD to the judge and jury foreman during a criminal trial, obviously with the intention of affecting the trial outcome. Hence he was done for perverting the course of justice.

Oh but you are entertaining me, although perhaps not intentionally. Here's a clear question - did the IRA exist?

Well how about some real entertainment, both of us meet face to face?, then you can entertain me for a change.

No monty I didn't threaten you, I simply offered to meet face to face to see how smug you really are, I wouldn't have caused you harm or loss, just got a laugh from it.

Oh for f*cks sake, the two of you grow up. That sort of childish back and forth isn't welcome here. The next time you start fannying about you'll be banned.

Has anybody watched the Ripple Effect video right through? I haven't had time to do so yet, but as I said earlier there were some pretty obvious holes in his narrative and leaps on faith in the first section that I did manage to watch (e.g. the fact that the BBC made a TV programme that explored what might happen during a terrorist attack on London was used as evidence that the attacks were staged. Similarities between the fictional attack and the real one were played up, big differences were ignored).

Has anybody watched the Ripple Effect video right through? I haven't had time to do so yet, but as I said earlier there were some pretty obvious holes in his narrative and leaps on faith in the first section that I did manage to watch (e.g. the fact that the BBC made a TV programme that explored what might happen during a terrorist attack on London was used as evidence that the attacks were staged. Similarities between the fictional attack and the real one were played up, big differences were ignored).

Well maybe it would be a better idea to watch the whole video before making assumptions.

Well maybe it would be a better idea to watch the whole video before making assumptions.

The "exercises" canard has been done to death they were paper exercises that had no control over actual paramedics or emergency staff, or transport for london staff.

The idea of a terrorist attack on the underground is incredibly common and indeed the london transport police, and emergency services run drills both practical and theoretical all the time. In fact there have been over a dozen bomb attacks on the underground since 1885.

Powers talks about "stations" being hit, bombs did not go off in stations they went off in trains between stations. And Of course Kings Cross is a perfect station to run a drill about a terrorist attack. Thanks to the infamous kings cross fire in the 1980s there is a host of information as to how quickly and easily it would be to evacuate this station.

Not to mention that I think at least four underground lines, and over ground stations depart from Kings Cross making it the ideal transport hub.

Uprising what is more likely Power is part of a nefarious organisation that used staged terror drills in order to create a massive false flag terror attack, and then goes on telly a few hours later and brags about it?

Or Peter Power used the events of the day to talk up his crisis management firm, and on the day in question was running a paper simulation for a small company on the day of the attacks?

• Advertisement

Di0genes wrote: »
    The idea of a terrorist attack on the underground is incredibly common and indeed the london transport police, and emergency services run drills both practical and theoretical all the time. In fact there have been over a dozen bomb attacks on the underground since 1885.
    Not just in London. Aum Shinrikyo, a doomsday cult with rather eccentric beliefs, launched a nerve gas attack on the Tokyo underground system. A mass transit system is a pretty obvious terrorist target, and the 'benefit' of an underground attack is that the damage is amplified by the confined space.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Ok, back on topic. There is ample evidence to suggest that:

a) Mr Hill, or King Hill as he claims to be, is insane.
    b) He did try to influence a serious criminal case.
    c) His 'Ripple Effect' video is total nonsense, as are his claims to be a king.
    d) There is no miscarriage of justice here, unless a man who is clearly mentally ill is convicted.

Hang on there Monty.

Yesterday you didn't know this chap existed, I assumed you at least weren't too lazy to watch the film, but you were, so what exactly are you basing your snap diagnosis on? A speed date?

Read.

http://mtrial.org/muaddib
    I assumed you at least weren't too lazy to watch the film
    Not laziness, PhD deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Any more petty sniping from anyone, and infractions/bans will be handed out. There is absolutely no need for gloating or sarcastic, bitchy comments. Discuss the topic in a civil way, or don't bother posting. Hostility and antagonistic posting breeds more hostility and antagonistic posting.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭sbkenn

We all know now, that there were no WMDs. Special rendition is a CIA invention, and I, for one, do believe that al-Qaeda was also a CIA invention which was adopted by Islamist terror groups to bind themselves together. I also believe that Bush jnr and his administration were (immorally)capable of staging the attacks on their own people. Whether they actually did, I doubt.

As far as the IRA are concerned, I was (in the ROI)on the wrong end of their guns ... in implied threat at least.

S.

p.s. THe media should stop referring the Islamists terrorists as extremists. Their policies have as little to do with Islam as the carnage that went on in N.Ireland had to do with being Christians.

Advertisement